FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

kieran-itr

Advanced Member
Has anyone got these yet? just wondering how good of a fit they was & what they look like fitted?

Thanks in advance

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Can't say anything about the DC5 ones but was at Area Motorsport back in June and Rob showed me and Chewy a set for the ep3 and fit was atrocious. The bolt holes wouldn't line up at all. And the wing didn't follow the curvature/lines of the door crease.

I'm not writing off the ones he sells now but I'd have to go and see them test fitted on my car before handing cash over.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I'm assuming you're referring to the j's front wings. I think Chelt scene bought these and said that they were a perfect fit.

The genuine J's racing ones are a bit of rough around the edges and need a bit of work.

kieran-itr

Advanced Member
yeah fiberworx made a rep of them & look perfect but was interested If they fitment was good & didn't need much messing around,

Thanks for the replies lads

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
I'll be ordering a set within the next couple of weeks, and wanted to know this also?

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
interested in getting a set now but need to see how the fitment is before buying.. anyone fitted theirs yet?

k!ng

Advanced Member
Really interested in seeing the fitment of these. Might get some too.

2ndy

Advanced Member
I'm going to get a set in the new year, fitment wouldn't bother me too much as they'll be getting painted so adjustments can be made

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Fibreworx just posted on Facebook today..

Current price is £225 for a set.. will be rising to £250 after Christmas

Rage_DC5

Advanced Member
I've been trying to give him my money for a set of these wings, and a set of his skirt extensions for nearly 3 weeks now, and he just doesnt seem interested!

Ross

Bradley

Reggie91 said:
I'm assuming you're referring to the j's front wings. I think Chelt scene bought these and said that they were a perfect fit.

The genuine J's racing ones are a bit of rough around the edges and need a bit of work.
Yeah I can confirm the J's wings are a bit rough, I got some for my EG and they need quite a bit work to get them right.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I saw that Paz had received a set of these on his Instagram.

Has anyone else had any luck on getting hold on these fenders? I'll be looking at getting some later in the year.

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
Reggie91 said:
I saw that Paz had received a set of these on his Instagram.

Has anyone else had any luck on getting hold on these fenders? I'll be looking at getting some later in the year.
I ordered mine before Christmas and still waiting.. he's got a long list apparently and only one set of moulds

mr_panks

A friends company called unique customs has a mould of my j's wings. I'm sure he'd knock a few pairs up for people if you contacted him.