HondaEuro Meet 2018 HEM#9 25th and 26th August

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
Clastres Circuit

OK peeps, I went to this last year .. my 1st time at HEM and boy was it good..
Event is well done.. weather was amazing.. food great etc etc, if you like camping you can and enjoy the music and night life.. personally we all get hotels .. (better nights sleep)

Remember this isnt just a trackday.. this is one of the biggest Euro meets of the year. Show and shine .. competitions .. music .. stalls .. the whole works.

We tend to leave on the friday and return on the Monday.
You will have to make your own travel arrangements and hotels.. if you wish to travel the same time as us we are leaving Friday 24th of August Euro tunnel at 14:06 .. returning Mon 27th 19:50

there are about 10 cars going from the UK maybe more this year!

anyway below are the details if you want to go.

Opening hrs (if you want to camp on-site)
Friday 24th August:7pm to midnight. (if staying at hotels this doesnt apply to you)

Send an email at track@hondaeuromeet.com to receive your subscribing file for a track day or a full week end pass !

Pricing as follows:
1/2 Day : 80€
1 Day: 160 €
2 Days: 240 €
Additional driver: 20 €/day

Track hours | Saturday & Sunday
Morning: 9am – 12.30am.
Afternoon: 2.30pm – 6pm.

Price includes :
‐ Access to the track according to the formula AND access to all the HEM for the driver + 1
passenger.
‐ 1 assistance vehicle OR 1 vehicle + trailer, the occupants of the assistance vehicle will pay a pedestrian entrance.
‐ Access to convenience reserved for pilots.
‐ Access to water and electricity on the paddock site.

so basically 2 days on track for about £211 for the weekend... and its a lovely track

Just remember.. this is France.. so overtaking is aloud anywhere at any time.. plus you can use slicks without a roll cage..

Heres a vid of me last year my 1st time on the track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ8Lts5pgA&t=3s

Hope to see some of you there..

Mark UW