Anglesey circuit changes

AJT13N

Like most people I have seen post about this, great for economy if it works but could not go as planned.

Because a lot of the charm of Anglesey it because of how it currently is and what it costs, funding some money to develop and it will need to be repaid (i.e. higher fee / prices) within reason people can accept but when a trackday that say was £130 becomes £180 for example that could be someones fuels cost (probably more for us DC5s #-o) and it just adds up.

I will watch quite closely as its a cracking circuit to drive which i've only done in my old Clio.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Some good points raised there and agree, trackday costs are likely to increase as a result but it does need to attract more people and larger events. Imagine the likes of the BTCC at Anglesey? Would be amazing.

I visit the track quite often, mainly to spectate but I did do a trackday there last year and was supposed to be doing one this Tuesday if I didn't have problems with my car but it's a nice circuit and the views are breathtaking if you've never been there before.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

rsmithinfo

Advanced Member
Have raced at this circuit with CSCC in a 944 S2. Was brilliant. Hard for me to choose between this and Oulton as my favourite track.