Recent content by mikegsi

1. mikegsi

Sticky VTEC and poor cold running

Hey, old post revival but I’m trying to solve some cold start issues too. when starting from cold my car runs very lumpy with the revs bouncing and ‘hunting’ but rough sounding . If I leave it I get the P2647 code which relates to the VTEC Solenoid. If I blip the the throttle a second after...
  2. mikegsi

Moderators Wanted

I still keep dipping in and out as well. Not as much as I used to to be fair though.
  3. mikegsi

Replacement shifter cables options

Have you had a look on Amayama for new ones? www.amayama.com I've ordered parts from there before, some can be a lot cheaper than UK Honda dealerships and Tegiwa etc
  4. mikegsi

Lying up longer than expected, advice needed...

Check tyre pressure and fluid levels, then fire it up and let it warm up as normal
  5. mikegsi

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

This was my car some years ago, spent a lot of money and love on it. I was the second and fifth UK owner of (bought it back) and although it was very loved it was getting tired when I sold it the final time. I think I owned it from 2004-2006/7 and then again from around 2010-2011.
  6. mikegsi

Hi mate, all good thanks!! Long time no chat, had some issues getting logged in recently but...

Hi mate, all good thanks!! Long time no chat, had some issues getting logged in recently but thats been sorted now. Hope you're good to?
  7. mikegsi

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

Great news!!
  8. mikegsi

I need a new shift knob...

I've got one of the Spoon Titanium knobs as well, very rare, I take mine off when selling cars, in fact it's in a drawer in my tool chest at the moment since selling my S2000 to go back to an Evo a few months ago! I'm keeping it though as I'll be back in a Honda at some point!
  9. mikegsi

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Have you got that little 'drive by' clip of us on the way in to Japfest mate? You showed me it in the petrol station but I couldn't really hear it for the electrical cables buzzing overhead!! Thanks for letting me tag along your convoy and showing me the short cut as well! It was my first show...
  10. mikegsi

Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

I'm going this year, but on the S2K stand... See you there!
  11. mikegsi

can you sit a baby seat to DC5?

Had our first born while I had my first Teg, Ep3 was easier to swing the child seat thing into to the back (one of them multi seats that clipped onto pushchair, pram, car seat base), but soon after I got one of those Recaro child seats and it was no problem.
  12. mikegsi

Snow

'snow_off' :xhaha: :xhaha:
  13. mikegsi

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ , Possible closure of forum

Fantastic news Si!
  14. mikegsi

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ , Possible closure of forum

Jeez. This forum has been part of my life since 2004..... :xaiweb6: :xaiweb6: Hopefully we'll still be here in 2024!
  15. mikegsi

Greenlight>sky

got my renewal from AXA who wont insure my car now the mods are all on and declared - tried Greenlight and they quoted £334, which I was very happy with as that was around the same as AXA without the mods declared. Rang A-Plan though who have taken another £40 off the Greenlight quote! Nearly...