Recent content by The-Game

1. T

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

Sorry to hear about the personal issues and I think there are some great suggestions above to cover costs and possibly reduce them with a platform migration. The main thing is retaining the knowledge that has been shared on these forums so far and keeping a good group of helpful people!
  2. T

Insurance on JAP plates IRELAND

Ended up trying just about every broker/company in Ireland and most couldnt give me anywhere near a decent quote. Ended up going with Allianz through a broker on a comp policy for €1340, cheers for the info lads!
  3. T

Insurance on JAP plates IRELAND

Follow up question, who did you get the insurance quote with in the first place and are they charging you an arm and a leg? Im struggling to get a decent renewal price on my DC5 at the minute in Ireland!
  4. T

FN2 Seats fit a DC5?

Couldn't find any info on this so worth a shout, does anyone know if seats from a civic type r fn2 fit into a dc5 as a straight swap? Or do they need to be modified etc? Came across a set at a decent price and like the look, theyre the same as the link below...
  5. T

Irish Newbie

Very hard to find good ones in Ireland that havent had the arse driven out of them! Good luck with the 2nd viewing!
  6. T

Engine bay does it look different?

Do you have a pic of the iVTEC cover you bought as well??
  7. T

new dc5 nhb owner :)

Congrats man theyre a beauty in black!
  8. T

Control Panel Bulbs Blown

So you've replaced them all and still nothing? is it the dials not lighting for you or the centre of the buttons? Strange alright that just the 2 went, did you get anything done with them yet?
  9. T

Yeah i believe they're dear from Honda alright, I'll check out eBay for a set of spares and go replace the whole lot then!
  10. T

Yeah im still not sure which ones are which though? I assume the 3 grey ones would be the small lights in the button? I.E. green on the A/C and orange on the other 2 and the other white bulbs would provide the red light on the dials? If they are working on the dials why aren't the actual...
  11. T

I've noticed on my heater control panel 2 of the buttons aren't lighting up and wonder has anyone come across this before? From the pic above and below you can see on the 1st and 3rd control the pic of the Car with the arrow and the rear windscreen aren't lighting up. Now the controls...
  12. T

How To Check Honda Japan for any Recalls due on DC5 - Instructions

Handy alright, mine got "Repair has been completed of your car chassis number to customers on the input or not are subject to recall, improvement measures. We apologize for any worry very much. Thank you for your patronage Honda product, Honda dealers both in the future."
  13. T

Honda Integra Type R, DC5 - Paint Correction. Pic Heavy.

Amazing work mate, great to see it all in one pic heavy post!!
  14. T

Central locking woe.

Mines started the same now, driver door wont lock with the fob but works perfect with the key, ive been told that its more than likely the CL motor gone but does anyone know if an EP3 one is the same or does it need to be a DC5?
  15. T

Rear Wiper Noise?

nah it happens when its lashing rain too, after a few wipes it starts making the noise in wet or dry! Let me know how you get on with yours if its a straight swap or if its something loose!