1. st33ly

Anyone with a facelift DC5 help needed

PM sent to both of you. thanks
  2. st33ly

Anyone with a facelift DC5 help needed

As above can you PM me as i need you to check something for me? Many thanks
  3. st33ly

good deal???

i wonder who bought the facelift 06 plate in millano with 36k for £10995???????
  4. st33ly

good deal???

the car does not have the auction sheet but was bought from the local honda dealer and has had x 4 services in total. hpi'd the car and it came back clean. 1 owner since import also.
  5. st33ly

good deal???

Looking to purchase a facelift itr on a 05 plate with 9576 miles in CW totaly standard and minted. has service history in jap too. 1 years MOT and 3 mth tax. Getting it for £11850. Sounld like a good deal??
  6. st33ly

Dash mod, what do you think?

That looks OE finsh mate well done. I really like it. How could it look soft when ferrari and lambo have this stuff on their dashes?
  7. st33ly

Future Pricing of DC5s....

Around march / april this year i had the chance of getting a mint 4.5 A milano 02 plate with 23k on the clock down in bristol for £10k!!!! :shock: It needed the front and rear bumpers painted and the alloys re coned as they where a bit scruffy. should have bought it.
  8. st33ly

I'm liking these a lot!

Also if you could remove the indicators in the wings and flush them it would look better.
  9. st33ly

Switching Off ABS

why not try a brake test with the different positions and see if it really does turn the ABS of. If the wheels lock up then you'll know that it de activates the ABS.
  10. st33ly

Buyer Beware

Sounds like it's done more miles than is claimed but please be aware that the drivers seat boalster collapsing is a normal thing even low ish mile examples and likewise the gear knob becoming scratched. especially if someone wears a ring. Sounds like people should stay away to me.
  11. st33ly

Expensive gas, High tax, are DC5 prices falling? DC5 £7495

All cars are being hit hard. But at the begging of the year i was going to purchase a 02 plate one owner 20k mile DC5 in millano for 10k!!!! And i thought that was cheap. But to give a comparison. my mate at work bought a FN2 type R GT brand new 57 plate in black with 19" Rage alloys and...
  12. st33ly

Recaro Red Problem, Help Needed!

You would be better to go onto capital seatings website and order a new section. it won't be cheap but worth the money as it will be 100%
  13. st33ly

Buyers Guide

Beni - An evo 7/8 is an amazing car especially the MR versions. But as you point out insurance will be silly at your age and like wise servicing and fuel. I owned a evo 8 FQ 300 and it was brilliant! Very fast but the biggest thing that impressed was the cornering ability and the stability. But...
  14. st33ly

What MPG are you getting?

I managed to get 28.3mpg out my 03 STi PPP. Thats good eh? Think i might just keep it now. not that bad.
  15. st33ly

Is this the end!!!!!!

Sorry mate i was not directing anything at you metalhead. Cheers
  16. st33ly

Is this the end!!!!!!

How can you say it's only the end for people who can't afford it? Thats silly mate but sorry! Your telling me that when you're goign to get your new performance car that you won't look into running costs? and road tax being one! I've has loads of performance cars evo8 FQ300 to subarus and CTR's...
  17. st33ly

Is this the end!!!!!!

Dotty you've said exactly what i was going to say next about the whole living with mummy and daddy! To say that it's not going to have people selling these type of cars i droves is possibly correct but i tell you what it'll make people think twice about buying this type of car new! As for the...
  18. st33ly

Is this the end!!!!!!

Due to silly fuel prices and the recent predicted rise in car tax is this the end of people like us running decent new ish performance cars. Was thinking about buying a DC5 S2K or WRX STi but am kind of getting worried as the tax goes up next year to 400 quid in the case of the subaru so will...
  19. st33ly

DC5 or S2000???

Funny question this as am in this exactly situation. Don't know what to do? Plent good cars out thier its just their so far from me as am north of edinburgh thier all down london area.