Search results

1. CaLi

Moderators Wanted

Really sorry for the amount of spam and scammers on here. Im still admin but apologise that I'm not really an active user anymore due to other commitments. Are there any old die hard forum users that would want the option to moderate on here to ban the scammers and keep it running as it used to?
  2. CaLi

Forum Message

First of all i would like to wish you all a Happy New Year from myself and the forum team. I want to thank all members and forum traders for being here and supporting us over the last 12 months. Also thank you to those individuals that organised club stands and meets and thanks to the...
  3. CaLi

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

URGENT INFO a massive mis-understanding with the person making these stickers has now brought up a BIG issue. I would just like to curl up in a ball right now as this just went totally wrong is now pretty messed up. Im really sorry to all those in this group buy :( i asked for 50 pairs and...
  4. CaLi

Forum Statistics

Thought i would share some of the Forum Stats with you all... 2002 to Present.. Total Topic Views 22,242,285 Most viewed sub forums DC5 Type R Chat - 3,765,309 Gallery - 3,490,421 Total New Topics 46,395 Total Forum Posts - 466,199 Total PM's Sent 99,964
  5. CaLi

hardrace front droplinks

are they the same as an ep3 or are they different? seeing an no supplier seems to agree, and i am led to believe they are different... surprisingly the Hardrace packaging says 6759, HONDA CIVIC ES/DC5/EP.... so that says hardrace think they are the same and only do the one part and not a...
  6. CaLi

Adrain Flumuxed...

Flux Quoted 60% more than Greenlight. makes me sick when they really are taking the urine out of us and want to extort your hard earned cash as their huge profit! Forum Moral of the day... Phone around :)
  7. CaLi

Domain Name Change

In the coming week the forum will be moved to our new domain. Thread will be updated with exact time and date. www.itr-dc5.club It does mean there will be some downtime but it will be kept to a minimum. In the meantime please can everyone bookmark the new domain. Forum will be found here...
  8. CaLi

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3... Anyone running these? verdict vs the 2's?
  9. CaLi

Jap Auction finds

Anyone else regularly looking at whats going through the auctions? Seen anything nice? share it in this thread. ill start the ball rolling with this J's kitted one http://www.japan-partner.com/car-auction/HONDA/INTEGRA/3wZuhXduuIGeV0P/auction-car.html#mainContent
  10. CaLi

Greenlight - the cheapest by far :)

Just renewed my insurance with greenlight and they were £80 cheaper than my previous off sky insurance. I actually thought he made a mistake when he said £429. The bloke on the phone was very interested with cars which made the call far more personal and friendly. If you have not had a quote...
  11. CaLi

Discount Giveaway - 20% off first purchase at Meguiars.co.uk

I have a 20% off discount code for your first purchase at www.meguiars.co.uk. Its valid until the 31st March. and you get free delivery on orders over £30 As i already have way too much Megs cleaning products i wont be using the discount code. Shout up if you want it and ill PM you the code.
  12. CaLi

Not your average DC5

Came across this on the Japanese Auctions, Really not my cup of tea! But what on earth possesses someone to do this to a Teg?
  13. CaLi

interior light / alarm issue

Basically the interior light won't go off, when I'm driving it sometimes goes off but it will flicker on and off. After driving over long grass yesterday my car threw a cel, I have had this before under the same circumstances. I used the paperclip to check the code and it was the same, I then...
  14. CaLi

Machined the 5 today :)

Finally had some nice weather so decided to crack on with my own Christmas present the Megs G220v2 Last night i washed the car in anticipation of some nice weather today and i was not let down. First i started off by polishing the car which brought quite a lot of dirt out of the paint. I...
  15. CaLi

Sheared strut mounting

when cleaning today, I noticed today that there was a missing bolt :( Not sure why this has happened as the vehicle hasnt been subject to serious strian but It sheared the thread off with it grrrr. Is the bit thats sheared welded to the car? or can i get a replacement and a new bolt to sort...
  16. CaLi

Thanks Sky Insurance

So after almost a year of ownership it was renewal time, 28 years old, 11years no claims. I am currently with Adrian Flux paying £640 so i decided to give them a ring, after a while we got to the price which was £699 - (£350 excess) i thought that's pretty good considering its always in the...
  17. CaLi

What else can i clean?

im a little bit obsessed and love cleaning :) i think i may have ran out of things to clean on the teg unless anyone can think of some obscure ones that i might not have done? apart from keeping the main bodywork clean and the interior clean, i have done the rear badges, full engine bay...
  18. CaLi

2001 Hyundai Coupe detailed

When i got my DC5 this car has been sat on the drive for almost 9 months :( I wish i had taken before pictures, but after a fight with some locked on rear brakes, i decided to give her some attention to get her looking as good as new. Washed, polished, de-swirled and waxed some pics look...
  19. CaLi

Tax

My renewal has just came throught the door and its £245 grrrrr Last year it was £225, bit of a steep increase if you ask me :-(
  20. CaLi

PS3 NAT failed

i cant not get this to work and cant connect to anyone onlie, i have tried turning off UPNP, i have put dmz on the ip the ps3 is using, i have tried port forwarding using the tcp and udp numbers from the playstation knowledge centre and still it fails anyone got any ideas before i get out the...