Search results

1. Typerchris

Showa/spoon combo owners

Hi guys not posted for a while, got everything for a complete suspension refresh all bushes, links arms etc etc going to be fitting my mugen shocks with spoon springs also. Question I have is with the drop will the oem wheels look lost in the arches?If so what spacer thickness has anyone used to...
  2. Typerchris

Mugen showa Bush

Currently refreshing all of the cars suspension and have bought mugen shocks with spoon springs to finish it off, they are in good condition and clean up very well, as Ive been changing all bushes I thought before I fit the struts I could change the rear lower damper bush to have everything...
  3. Typerchris

Facelift suspension upgrades

Hi guys looking for some thoughts on upgrading the suspension on the car I‘ve read various threads in the search with other set ups. Had the teg a few years now an 06 facelift fully oem no mods and it‘s been great although now with limited driving time I have noticed the car feels a little...
  4. Typerchris

hi people

Hi folks been lurking around the forum for a long time, planned to get a dc5 a while back then a quick change of job shot it down so im finally getting round to looking again as I now have the time and funds eventually! Viewed a couple of nice examples and have a couple next week to view, so...
  5. Typerchris

mugen lip availability?

Hi, been a stalker on the forum for a while admiring and dreaming as many do im sure :). im looking to buy my first dc5 in next few months as I can now justify the cash to the wife lol. Im swaying to a facelift model but only really want to get one if the mugen lip kits are available as ive seen...