Search results

1. wocka

Ings sticker opinion

Hey guys. Debating fitting the Ings stickers on the teg but I‘m not sure. What you guys think. This is a photoshop on my car my mate did for me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. wocka

NEW FORUM STICKERS

You guys get to see the first look at the new forum stickers, sunstrips in the same design will also be available These will be £4 posted 1st class for a pair (not available yet) Any comments good or bad welcome Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. wocka

Gearbox Solid shifter bushes (Tegiwa in this case)

Hello all Pretty easy and straight forward guide for anyone to do I used Tegiwa solid shifter bushes but a few other well known companies also do these. They feel great and are well worth doing. The shifter now feels clunky and direct This is what I ordered...
  4. wocka

Cabin / pollen filter replacement

Hello fellow dc5ers Not everyone knows where the cabin filters are located or how to change them so while changing mine today I took some pics No tools required These are the blue point ones I got...
  5. wocka

Caffeine & Machine — Oct 13th at 1pm

Following the cracking day we had at the last C&M meet, here‘s the next one £5 on entrance, you will get a sticker which you can trade in for a free drink Please make a list, copy the list and add your name just so we have a idea of numbers Few photos from the previous meet Sent...
  6. wocka

How to fit rear LCA’s, subframe brace & a tie bar.... on a budget

Hello guys [emoji1366] This is a complete guide on where to buy and how to fit this complete setup Tools needed..... Good jack and stands 17mm socket 18mm socket 10 point socket (see to buy list) Torque wrench 12mm socket 13mm socket Drill bit (I will confirm the size) Washers x2 (will...
  7. wocka

Air assist removal

So today I removed my air assist valve, basically this is used to help warm the car up on cold starts but it‘s not needed. I deleted on my old dc5 so I knew what to buy instead of a kit Here‘s something I grabbed off the internet instead of me explaining it Here‘s what you need to get...
  8. wocka

Aircon removal FULL guide

Removed my aircon today so its guide time!! Here‘s a before photo You will need a 7PK1345 auxiliary belt, £14-20 from eBay, I got the gates one If you want to blank off the hole in the firewall after removing the aircon you will need a blanking plate, mine is from exoracing and here‘s the...
  9. wocka

Front bumper, headlight and bulb removal

Welcome to another one of my guides Bumper, light and bulb removal :) First I removed the clips that secure the bumper to the slam panel, remove all of them except 2 at the side. To remove these get a flat blade screwdriver, pull up the centre and remove the middle part, now pull the clip out...
  10. wocka

Throttle cable relocation

Tools needed for the throttle relocation 12mm spanner 10mm rachet I removed my inlet cover as I was going to be cleaning around that area, I don‘t think you need to remove this but if you do, it‘s 2 10mm bolts Start by unclipping the throttle cable, there‘s one 10mm bolt to undo on this...
  11. wocka

Door actuator/solenoid change

This is a pretty tricky and awkward task, it‘s ok to do if your confident on working on your own car and will save you money so follow the steps carefully Took me 45 mins from start to finish but I would allow 1-2 hours You will need... Small flat blade screwdriver Philips screw driver PZ3...
  12. wocka

Sticky number plate

Hello Honda fams I‘ve had a few people now ask about the best way to fit my sticky plates so I‘m making a guide What you will need... Craft knife or scissors Cleaning solution Drying towel or paper towel Degreaser (if you can) Something to apply the plate with Masking tape (low tack if...
  13. wocka

Removing door cards

Easy enough task for anyone to do You will need a Philips screw driver and a small flat blade or small hook type tool First job is where the handle is located, look inside and you will see a cover you use small flat blade or tool to push the clip (at the bottom) up and pull the cover out...
  14. wocka

Shifter arm delrin bush install

Hello all and welcome to the send bush install I‘ve found this one to majorly increase the in gear play over the neutral play So let‘s get started, all you need is a Philips screw driver You can follow the first delrin guide to get most of the covers off so I won‘t go in too much detail...
  15. wocka

Delrin bush install

Hello dc5‘ers Welcome to my guide on installing the bushes from the group buy. It‘s pretty straight forward. The hardest part I think is removing the old plastic bush with minimal swearing [emoji23] Here‘s what you should have in your package If you do not have all these items then...
  16. wocka

STAFFORDSHIRE MEET

STAFFORDSHIRE MEET SUNDAY 30th SEPT 5.30pm ISLAND GARAGE - STAFFORD ST17 4JU Right guys, a friend of mine is opening a jap car garage and he will let us use the car park if he gets a donation from each car to his chosen charity this year which is Birmingham Children‘s Hospital. The donation...
  17. wocka

She’s in the uk!!

She‘s arrived at Torque GT safe and sound, it‘s getting close now and I can‘t flipping wait Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. wocka

Static plate in testing

Hey all, I‘m always asked if I do static plates aswell as sticky, well the answer is no but.... that may be changing I have made EP3-Carl a static plate to run and test for at least a month, Carl‘s a friend and lives 5 mins from me so we can both keep an eye on the plate He‘s going to move it...
  19. wocka

Push start owners!!

Hey all. Does your push start light up? I recently got a push start for my dc5 and have noticed it has a bulb but I didn‘t realise they lit up. My car hasn‘t arrived in the uk yet so I can‘t check mine I asked my mate who has one installed if his lights up and it doesn‘t but we checked and it...
  20. wocka

FORUM STICKERS

PLEASE READ So it‘s official, I‘m now making the forum stickers. This will be ongoing so don‘t worry, I will never run out PRICES 2 stickers £4 posted This includes a 25p forum donation 3 stickers £5.50 posted This includes a 50p forum donation Extra stickers after the £5.50 option...