Search results

1. Bradley

Tegiwa Gruppe M rep water intake

So, it has happened a few times now when I've been driving back from work in heavy rain my intake sounds as if it has took water in into the engine or so it seems. Basically the car will go kind of lumpy and gurgle slightly as well as the gearbox feeling bubbly almost. This obviously shouldn't...
  2. Bradley

Buddy Club Spec 3 Fitting

I've recently bought Spec 3 for my DC5 and I'm a bit unsure on exactly what I need for fitting it. I know i need gaskets but I'm unsure on the exact ones needed, I've had a look about just nothing specifically says which ones I need for DC5 fitment. Would anyone be able to tell me the exact...
  3. Bradley

Bilstein b16's

Does anyone know where I can purchase a set for a decent price? I was originally going to buy them off carparts4less but unfortunately they've gone up while i've been getting the funds together. I can still get them for around 1282 off their site with the 12% discount. Was just wondering if...
  4. Bradley

Refurbishment or BC's

I've recently bought my DC5 a few month ago and it has some yellowspeed coilovers on. The coilovers themselves seemed relatively fine until recently I have realised that the shocks are starting to totally go on them. I have been debating whether or not to get them refurbished and whether or not...