Search results

1. drifty

Potentially up for sale

Right after reading quite a few threads recently about people wanting DC5's but a lack of them available, I thought I'd see if there's any interest in mine. A big change in circumstances has meant I may (very reluctantly) have to consider parting with my teg after only 6 months of ownership...
  2. drifty

Slight crunch into second

Hi all, I've only had my DC5 a month and it's used as my every day car. I've recently noticed that first into second there is sometimes a slight notch or crunch, is this normal? I've had a hunt around and seen a few different answers from adjusting the clutch to gear box oil. Also, another...
  3. drifty

Hazard / Start button lights

Hi all, I assume this has been done to death on here, but I can't seem to find the info I need! I've recently changed all of the dash panel lights for LEDs (A/C, fan, temperature etc.) and noticed annoyingly that the hazard light and start light are also out... I'm not even sure if they're...
  4. drifty

New DC5 owner West Sussex

Hi all! Recently bought my first DC5 from torque GT, can't recommend those guys enough! Completely standard, fresh import! My goal is to keep it looking and performing as well as it does today [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk