Search results

1. L

Oil Leak - Transmission?

if it‘s engine oil could possibly be crank oil seal behind the flywheel. check on top of the gearbox make sure there‘s no oil there, side of engine block etc, make sure it‘s not running down from some where else
  2. L

P0113 & P0141

Surely if they have said valve timing is out you need to get it timed up how it should be and go from there?
  3. L

Anyone tried replacing the knock sensor themselves?

I got one from a ep3 from euro car parts and I‘ve had zero issues
  4. L

Hesitation and EML

If it‘s the knock sensor it should store a code, it should say something like knock detected or something along those lines, how old are your plugs?
  5. L

Tegiwa Gruppe M rep water intake

Like mardgee mentioned, water getting into the engine will hydro lock it and I‘m pretty sure would go bang. As other have mentioned my spoon b pipe on my ep3 in rain used to vibrate or what ever it did and sounded absolutely awful,
  6. L

ACT CLUTCHES AND TOB

Ahh right fair enough, learn something new everyday don‘t you haha
  7. L

ACT CLUTCHES AND TOB

You can‘t adjust the pedal on these due to them been hydraulic, sounds daft but the release bearing might not of been fitted correctly because I dont see how it would do that
  8. L

Eibach Pro kit or Sportlines?

I‘ve got eibachs and like Chris has said I don‘t even notice the rake at all
  9. L

Which places which do online quotes?

Apperently with my reg online it‘s a Honda Accord 4 door coupe? Lol
  10. L

Anyone tried replacing the knock sensor themselves?

I changed mine about 2 weeks ago due to snapping plug when taking starter motor off (ooops) didn‘t know untill I put it all back together but all u need to do it take that bracket off what bolts to the inlet and block Then you can get to it. I‘ve got slab hands aswell just a few scraps here and...
  11. L

Clutch

Already got a new one in mate but thanks for the offer 👍🏽
  12. L

Clutch

Some mixed reviews then on exedy haha thanks anyway chaps 👍🏽
  13. L

Clutch

Hi all, Clutch is starting to slip so needs replacing, oem or exedy? Any difference?
  14. L

Dc5 type r wet footwell

Usually when foot wells are wet it it's the drains under the scuttle panel what are clogged with leafs stick etc. My brothers ep3 though was leaking from the front window screen in the top corner. Got the screen removed and resealed down problem solved, just thought Ide mention that could be...
  15. L

Majorly down on power and running rich- Dyno chats to prove. What could be wrong?

Like Chris said age is probably the problem, the silencer where still nice and shiney but the actual exhaust pipe looked like it had been living in the ocean on mine
  16. L

Performance issue

I would unbolt the b pipe from the cat and run it with it disconnected and see how it goes then, then that eliminates of exhaust and even check your cat
  17. L

Front dampers

2 bolts threw hub and shocker maybe 21mm? I think there's another 2 nuts maybe 10mm holding brake hose and abs wire then 3 14mm nuts on top mounting under bonnet and I think that's it pretty easy to be honest, haven't done it my self on dc5 but strip them on ep3 which I think pretty much similar...
  18. L

Help: VTEC stalling at 6k rpm

Glad it's back to how it should be mate, I split my cat and b pipe then gave it a good run and it changed the car completely! Obviously it was that loud i got a few strange looks haha but it didn't sit about! So I'm looking for another cat back now
  19. L

Help: VTEC stalling at 6k rpm

Haha no it's just hurt my hand and burnt it that's all lol and I'm just going to change the full cat back system get rid of the peice of nonsense