Post up your mileage of your DC5

dotty

Advanced Member
My 04 is just approaching 64k miles, I have done 1500 miles in it in the last week (Europe)

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
blimey youve done well on mileage mine is on 99k now :-( and ours were around the same and bought on the same day.. i used mine for work! not anymore though.... i have not done more than 500 miles in the past 4 months, i used to do that in 2 weeks, all motorway miles though and she has been serviced on time everytime at TGM so well looked after :)
Yea i have done well lol, it was on 52k when i got that was nearly 3 years go :D and im still loving it! blimey thats alot of miles to do in 2 weeks but it was fun i bet haha

ladykb

Advanced Member
Yea i have done well lol, it was on 52k when i got that was nearly 3 years go :D and im still loving it! blimey thats alot of miles to do in 2 weeks but it was fun i bet haha
i was going to the office 3 times a week and it was 150 mile round trip :( not any more though when i start my new job on the 1st and order my A5 Black Edition for business :D :D :D :D

CJN

Advanced Member
61k now 02 plate. Hardly drive it! Work and back then maybe some leisure trips in between.

Living right near town and walking ftw.

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
2002 arctic pearlescent blue 43600 first 25000 was In kms only use as a weekend locked up during the week :)