**** Great News, Forum saved ****

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Quick q - internet (google) searches that find hits on this site no longer work. Any way to fix that?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I have just come across an issue, I went to update page 1 of my build thread (which I have been doing since day 1) and I can no longer update it, there is a limit to char's and it's also removed some images somehow. Can the limit of text be removed so we can maintain the first pages of threads?

Also links no longer work (like in my signature)

20Drift

Members
Staff member
I have just come across an issue, I went to update page 1 of my build thread (which I have been doing since day 1) and I can no longer update it, there is a limit to char's and it's also removed some images somehow. Can the limit of text be removed so we can maintain the first pages of threads?

Also links no longer work (like in my signature)
I've upped the limit on posts - it was 10,000 characters but have now set it at 100,000 along with 50 images per post.

Links won't work as the URL structure has changed (unavoidable with a change of platform), but the thread ID remains the same. Example of the link you have for the Insurance Company thread:
.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/47095-2017-2018-insurance-quotes
The underlined red is the thread ID, so if you made the link as below, it'd take you to the same thread:

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I've upped the limit on posts - it was 10,000 characters but have now set it at 100,000 along with 50 images per post.

Links won't work as the URL structure has changed (unavoidable with a change of platform), but the thread ID remains the same. Example of the link you have for the Insurance Company thread:
.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/47095-2017-2018-insurance-quotes
The underlined red is the thread ID, so if you made the link as below, it'd take you to the same thread:
Awesome thanks very much :)