Wheel spacers

wocka

Advanced Member
thanks for the detailed reply :) I probably need to look to more obvious stuff first like some decent coil overs instead of just spoon springs!
I’m going to be removing mods soon, I have coilovers and spacers which will be for sale if that helps you out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hussainy786

Advanced Member
I’m going to be removing mods soon, I have coilovers and spacers which will be for sale if that helps you out

Hi mate. How much for the spacers ? Are they 15mm ?

JustinEET

Advanced Member
I'll sell mine. I put them on but decided not to use them until I measure scrub radius.
And see how much tire width I can get.
They are Hubcentric and require extended studs (which comes with them).
15mm pair

As long as shipping is covered by buyer(I live in the states) £65 before shipping

Hussainy786

Advanced Member
Hi there. Does anyone know the Torque setting when tightening the wheel spacers ?

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member

How do you adjust rear camber ? Mine catches arches at back look too straight zero camber

carl hammond

Advanced Member
How do you adjust rear camber ? Mine catches arches at back look too straight zero camber
Remove the oem rear arms and fit adjustable camber arms, Hardrace are actually better/longer lasting than Eibach which I never expected and when buying make sure you get the Rubber bushes set not the Spherical bearing ones as I have heard these are not so good (not sure why before you ask as it was about 3/4 years ago when I saw it on here) but they were advised against unless its a race car (not track but Race) or something.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Remove the oem rear arms and fit adjustable camber arms, Hardrace are actually better/longer lasting than Eibach which I never expected and when buying make sure you get the Rubber bushes set not the Spherical bearing ones as I have heard these are not so good (not sure why before you ask as it was about 3/4 years ago when I saw it on here) but they were advised against unless its a race car (not track but Race) or something.
I just had a look today I have Skunk2 ones fitted but they were dirty so cleaned them up. Is it hard to adjust the camber with the adjustable arms? Or should I get it professionally done?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I just had a look today I have Skunk2 ones fitted but they were dirty so cleaned them up. Is it hard to adjust the camber with the adjustable arms? Or should I get it professionally done?
Bit of a result you have the arms already mate, it’s not hard to do but I’ve never done it as always had it done as a part of my geo as any camber adjustments will significantly alter your toe (on both front and rear) so I’d leave it until you have a geo done

James-T

Advanced Member
If your aim is just to get the wheels to clear the arches, then yeah it's really easy to adjust the camber. Jack up, take wheel off, undo the two lock nuts, then turn the central part the desired direction (you'll see the hub move). Then tighten up the two lock nuts.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Thank you very much! Just put wd40 on it this evening just to penetrate the lock nuts as they looked a bit stiff and weathered.