K20a injector size

Ash27

Hey guys and girls need a bit of help so my supercharger shat itself the other day so the plan for the minute is to put the car back standard until I can afford a new one anyway injector size iv currently got 750cc injectors on the car it drives fine an all still pulls like a train now but just paranoid they will do more damage than good.. now if I change back to the standard injector size would that mean then I’d have to get the car mapped again? Or what size would you recommend please help

Lemons

Advanced Member
Hey guys and girls need a bit of help so my supercharger shat itself the other day so the plan for the minute is to put the car back standard until I can afford a new one anyway injector size iv currently got 750cc injectors on the car it drives fine an all still pulls like a train now but just paranoid they will do more damage than good.. now if I change back to the standard injector size would that mean then I’d have to get the car mapped again? Or what size would you recommend please help
I would have have thought that you would need a remap after removing the supercharger? The fueling will be significantly different? You wouldn't do it the other way round and run a supercharger without remap.

Best to speak to one of the reputable tuners.

Ash27

Thanks very much for reply yeah I thought that would of been the case too but apparently not now saying that it is over fueling so I’m trying to get this sorted as quick as I can as it is my daily car i will probably have to go the route of changing back the ecu and get my hands on a set of standard injectors I’m going to put the supercharger back on again so didn’t want to remap this ecu and do it again when I have the supercharger back on

Lemons

Advanced Member
Thanks very much for reply yeah I thought that would of been the case too but apparently not now saying that it is over fueling so I’m trying to get this sorted as quick as I can as it is my daily car i will probably have to go the route of changing back the ecu and get my hands on a set of standard injectors I’m going to put the supercharger back on again so didn’t want to remap this ecu and do it again when I have the supercharger back on
That sounds sensible. I guess this is where being able to download a base map on Hondata comes in handy.

Nightmare! Hope you get it sorted soon. Horrible when it's your daily and you need to rush everything.