1st DC5, owned a PY DC2 years ago

Maclean240489

Hi folks, just joined as i have just won a DC5, always been big into hondas, its been a fair few years but am back. Like some who win and sell, that wont be me

Im Located in aberdeen, lots of things im looking to find out so least you guys will know who i am

pics attached.

Cheers

callum

Attachments

Mike9000

Advanced Member
Congratulations, looks good and an awesome prize!!

(I've always been suspicious of these competitions after seeing the same person (Murray Storm) pop up on multiple winners across different companies :eek: )

Maclean240489

Congratulations, looks good and an awesome prize!!

(I've always been suspicious of these competitions after seeing the same person (Murray Storm) pop up on multiple winners across different companies :eek: )
Thanks.
Yes , im still playing so if i will again i will be a multiple winner haha. But yes i know what you mean, i know 2-3 people personally who have won cars now.

FraseR-DC5

Thanks folks, still doesnt feel real, should have the car monday or Tuesday.

Good to hear, you in aberdeen?
Yeah I stay out towards the country a wee bit but work in aberdeen. Mine’s a vivid blue FL and our reg is almost identical so should be easy to spot haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maclean240489

Yeah I stay out towards the country a wee bit but work in aberdeen. Mine’s a vivid blue FL and our reg is almost identical so should be easy to spot haha

haha cool, im just outside of aberdeen but the north side, do you daily yours?
Im meeting a guy i know in Banchory with a dc5 at some point, welcome to join if you fancied it

FraseR-DC5

haha cool, im just outside of aberdeen but the north side, do you daily yours?
Im meeting a guy i know in Banchory with a dc5 at some point, welcome to join if you fancied it
I do daily it yeah, hopefully moving closer to the city soon tho since 25 miles each way for work is taking its toll on fuel costs haha. I’d love to but another time once money’s better for me sir

Maclean240489

I do daily it yeah, hopefully moving closer to the city soon tho since 25 miles each way for work is taking its toll on fuel costs haha. I’d love to but another time once money’s better for me sir

Yes am just 5 mins to work but now am working from home so even better,

cool just send me a PM if you ever fancy meeting then, no cost lol!