Newbie 06 vbp DC5

import gav

Hello guys just a quick post to say hello and introduce myself and my DC5.

I got the car from torque gt at start of November, am very impressed with how clean the car is and just wanting summer and the better weather to come to see what these cars are all about.
I owned a civic vti about 15 years ago and never lost the love for vtec. The civic got replaced with a Toyota Celica GT- four which I still own and will never sell. A change of job and working form home permenantly ment no need for a commuter so sold my golf gtd and bought the Dc5.. Can't have too many toys!

Looking forward to being part of the forum

Attachments

carl hammond

Advanced Member

I got the car from torque gt at start of November, am very impressed with how clean the car is and just wanting summer and the better weather to come to see what these cars are all about.
I owned a civic vti about 15 years ago and never lost the love for vtec. The civic got replaced with a Toyota Celica GT- four which I still own and will never sell. A change of job and working form home permenantly ment no need for a commuter so sold my golf gtd and bought the Dc5.. Can't have too many toys!

Looks nice, welcome to the forum mate.

What GT4 do you have, had a couple myself in the past, a narrow body ST185 and an ST205 WRC, both were great fun cars :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Thanks Carl.
Mine is a ST205, indeed great cars and so well built. Had it so long and still loving it! Another picture of it below
looks stunning, I must have been blind as I didn’t notice it in the first pic, looks lovely in black mate, mine was white (boring) lol

hope you’ll enjoy the DC5 as much if not more, if on track you’ll find theDC5 far more fun and rewarding, on the road the GT4 :)

looking forward to any updates you have with this car as you maintain or modify it

jdm owner

Nice Teg welcome