Aero wipers vs Standard? Aesthetics and sizes.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Hi just a quick opinion please. What wiper blades look better on the DC5 purely for looks? Aero or standard? What do you guys run? Anyone run standard blades with a spoiler on the drivers side?

Also I need to order a pair. What are the sizes of the blades I need for a PFL DC5 please.

Thank you

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi just a quick opinion please. What wiper blades look better on the DC5 purely for looks? Aero or standard? What do you guys run? Anyone run standard blades with a spoiler on the drivers side?

Also I need to order a pair. What are the sizes of the blades I need for a PFL DC5 please.

Thank you
From memory I use the below
Bosch AR24U - front
Bosch AR20U - rear

Blades can be 26” or 24" for front & 20" for rear mate, best of measuring yours to check your ones sizes to be sure they are the same if you like their wipe radius

Lemons

Advanced Member
Font passenger side is 20", driver side is 24".

ARU20 x2 if you have a rear wiper
ARU24 x1

If you have money to burn Spoon do a set, although I still prefer the Bosch flat blade design.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
I have ordered the aero style ones 24” drivers and 20” passenger. At the minute on my car are 20” and 18” respectively. 24 and 20 will look massive but will have a better clearing radius if I am right?