Turbo AWD DC5

IntegraDan

Advanced Member
I don’t watch much YouTube, but I’ve been following the Officially gassed DC5 videos - mainly because the car once belonged to me

He has just gone next level!

What does everyone think of this? How will the CRV gear hold up?

Lemons

Advanced Member
I will have to give this a watch. He seems quite likeable, giving him some slack for the YouTube showmanship.

It will be interesting to see how this works out and if he has he ruined the dynamics of the car? I always thought it was better to buy an Impreza etc. but I guess with YouTube that doesn't matter. Looks really cool though and good on him for sticking with it.

It's nice to see the DC5 and other Honda's getting a bit of attention with a younger UK audience.

Goatwidcoat

I don’t watch much YouTube, but I’ve been following the Officially gassed DC5 videos - mainly because the car once belonged to me

He has just gone next level!

What does everyone think of this? How will the CRV gear hold up?

Did you sell it directly to him? I'd try and get a ride in it once it is complete. I'd love to see what it will be like so will be following his vids. Only recently started following him and DMO Deejay and they are such likeable guys, it's hard not to enjoy their content.

No idea on his background or if he has other work but that ad revenue and/or deals he gets must add up! This stuff isn't cheap to do.

IntegraDan

Advanced Member
Did you sell it directly to him? I'd try and get a ride in it once it is complete. I'd love to see what it will be like so will be following his vids. Only recently started following him and DMO Deejay and they are such likeable guys, it's hard not to enjoy their content.

No idea on his background or if he has other work but that ad revenue and/or deals he gets must add up! This stuff isn't cheap to do.
No I sold it waaaaaay back in 2010. I did send him some old pics and we chatted about the spec when I owned it.