Spooner Restorations.

Granty1943

Hi all.

The above has given up trading. We were told that come August time they would be selling all their stock of painted rocker covers. All the media stuff relating to them has vanished.

Any ideas as to how get in touch with them.

Regards.

moody_mage

I believe they sold everything by people contacting them first rather then selling off unsold stock (which is frustrating as I was intending to potentially pick up a cover). Last I saw was a post about a month ago where he was looking to sell his last couple of S2000 rocker covers.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
He had sold 90% of it all as I know them from the old DC2 days and recently spoke to him. If you want me to ask him if he has anything available I can

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
@carl - are you able to find out if he has any DC5 rocker covers available still? I doubt it but if you don’t ask..

carl hammond

Advanced Member
@carl - are you able to find out if he has any DC5 rocker covers available still? I doubt it but if you don’t ask..
Sorry mate I believe he sold all the old stock off that he had left, the only ones he had when I last saw were S2K ones, Will at TGM Sport in Fleet did mine for me in Spoon Yellow, they were really good and the finish spot on. Lasted fine the whole time I had the car and mine was only ever used on track pretty much so was always getting very vey hot and being pushed hard

Highly recommend them if you want someone good to do it.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi.

I think we're out of luck. I might have a go at doing my own. There's plenty of info how on Youtube.
It's not the hardest job in the word but also not as easy as you'd think. As I have said to Paul, I would recommend Will at TGM sport for the job, my build thread shows how mine was and it lasted no issues until I sold the car with extreme heat cycles constantly on and off track for years

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
TGM are only just down the road from me.
Could ask how much they charge to do it. Suppose I could remove it, drop it off, and then refit.