Recent content by 01fairclol

1. 0

Where to buy front bumper

only a small knock it's the plastic clips that hold on the bumper have all been ripped off so can't attach bumper back on. So telling the person how much cost of repair is I know £300 for fitting and paint so depends on how much bumper is for a quote to give them. It's family garage so making...
  2. 0

Where to buy front bumper

Anyone know where you can buy a genuine front bumper for pre-facelift dc5. Had someone hit my car and their insurance won't use a second hand bumper.
  3. 0

Brembo brakes

Just got this message will give you a ring tomorrow.
  4. 0

Brembo brakes

Got a pair of dc5 brembo brakes spare. Drivers side rear bleeding has snapped off. Passenger side works perfectly. Are they hard to drill out or is it worth just selling caliper as a single for spares.
  5. 0

Reverse bulb size

Need to replace one of the reverse lights to a red bulb for my fog. Anyone know the correct Size, havnt even got the car to hand to look. Cheers.
  6. 0

noobie js racing question.

Can't find titanium version on UK sites?
  7. 0

http://www.sumopower.com/product/js-racing-stainless-steel-cat-back-c304-t5-70rr
  8. 0

That's what the company has told me cos I asked them that exact question after seeing a post on here.
  9. 0

H, recently bought a dc5, looking at buying the j's racing s/s 70RR cat back exhaust for £650 new. And also js racing front 2-1 pipe for £240. Is there anything else I need to make it join the standard manifold so I have a decat. Cheers.