Recent content by 05DC5

1. 0

Exhaust advice req. from knowledgable bros!

As for us here in the U.S the good power adders are 2.5 mandrel bent, straight through muffler. I see no point in a smaller size or a chamberd muffler. The stock one is great. Comptech SS 2.5 will be my choice.
  2. 0

05 DC5 feature test and Tsukuba battle video

Damn, work has the links blocked. Will watch when I get home. Thanks for posting.
  3. 0

WTB-Brake cooling ducts

www.jdmland.com will have them in a few months for the 05. The current 01-04 kit will not work on the 05's. Grrrrrrrr I have to wait yet again for more parts.
  4. 0

New here. Drive an 05 RSX-S

I live on Long Island, but I do work in Manhattan. Curretly I have the comptech header on it. Icebox is still in production and I have to save for the cat-back. Mugen SS for a drop as well. Maybe some ITR rims. Let me know and we can meet up. Most car shops that I know of are on the Island not...
  5. 0

WTB-Brake cooling ducts

The ducts themselves. I will have to do more research on this. I have dealt with Mike at www.ipsracing.com before. I will give him a call. Thank you for all of your help.
  6. 0

WTB-Brake cooling ducts

I was told the 01-04 kit will not work with the 05's. So I guess I have to find a way to contact someone in Japan?? Does anyone know of a website that would sell them or a Honda dealer I can contact?
  7. 0

Yes, I would guess the 10 extra hp you guys get have to do with the Intake manifold, exhaust manifold and the ECU. I could live without the CC. I have already taken out panels in my trunk. I will be buying a heat gun to remove all of the sound deadning material on the floor boards. It comes...
  8. 0

WTB-Brake cooling ducts

Hello again. This is Chris over in the U.S (New York) with my 05 RSX Type S (closest we will get to the ITR) I can't seem to find anyone that sells the brake cooling ducts for the 05 model. Only 01-04. Do any of you know a place that will ship to U.S for these? I don't want the OEM foglights...
  9. 0

The 2005 Acura RSX Type-S is 210hp 143tq.
  10. 0

Some questions from U.S owner

Thanks =) I have a lot of searching and browsing to do around here.
  11. 0

Thanks guys :xwavey:
  12. 0

Not a problem, I am somewhat educated on this car, but I owned a DC4, and DB8 previously and am much more familiar with those cars. The B-series was a great motor. It's amazing how much more advanced the K-series is. The code for my car is K20Z1. I love it. So much smoother. Most of the U.S...
  13. 0

Hello guys, First let me start by saying how happy I am to have found this site. Secondly I am the owner of an 2005 Acura RSX Type-S. Closest we will get to an Integra Type-R. I already know that I have the ITR airbox and exhaust, and the cams. Although it's argued that we have similar cams and...
  14. 0

Hey, I'm new to this site. I hope to learn a lot here as I'm sure most of you are more educated about this car than where I have been currently looking. I picked up my 05 RSX Type-S 2 months ago and I love it. It's the closest thing we have to an ITR here in the states. I'm located in NY. I...