Recent content by 172Ben

1. 1

temporary insurance

;)
  2. 1

DC5 and EP3 rear discs

Thanks guys :) Still doing 10% off the Mtec?
  3. 1

temporary insurance

Could you afford to lose the car if you crashed with no insurance? Im going to assume not as you cant afford to insure until your current car sells I think you're answering your own question here. Insure it properly, or you might as well not bother.
  4. 1

temporary insurance

as above, just insure it? Youll need it to drive it anyway so im confused on the intital problem?
  5. 1

DC5 and EP3 rear discs

says rear set up is identical AFAIK Thats not as concrete as i need it, big price difference between the two Do you know for sure?
  6. 1

temporary insurance

dont do either of those they are both as pointless as each other and you will regret it if you crash
  7. 1

DC5 and EP3 rear discs

Are they the same? Or do i need to buy DC5 specific ones? Im assuming they are different.....
  8. 1

21 soon, best insurance company to try?

should be an interesting quote considering your age!
  9. 1

21 soon, best insurance company to try?

ring round everyone simple
  10. 1

What could be putting people off?

you smell of desperation, id be waiting for you to knock another grand off as that seems to be what will happen if i wait a bit longer. Have some patience, its a very niche car imo
  11. 1

Appradio Users

Correct :)
  12. 1

Appradio Users

You need to pay to use it after the first hour you get free. Otherwise it does give spotify functionality through the device itself. About £4 I think to get full content including YouTube and Facebook etc
  13. 1

Appradio Users

no worries, app looks good so far, log in to spotify through the app, then i imagine you should be able to use the appradio screen
  14. 1

Appradio Users

ill try this EC touch app and let you know.