Recent content by 2Cent

1. 2

FN2 Gearbox into DC5

Bump, anyone? 5th gear 23580-PNT-000 is reportedly discontinued.
  2. 2

FN2 Gearbox into DC5

As the title says, has anyone tried this or mixed parts? My gearbox is really worn and I'm considering replacing it rather than repairing the box. As you may have guessed the FN2 box is cheaper and easier to find. I know the transmission case is different but how different is it? Are the holes...
  3. 2

17x7 et45 or 17x7.5 et45?

I would choose 17x7.5 so you can accommodate 215 and 225 tyres. I've got oem rims with 225 tyres on right now, the 17x7 aren't quite wide enough for a semi but are fine for 215 tyres.
  4. 2

Advice on buying DC5

I agree with Lemons, go see the one close to you. 60,000miles sounds like a much better choice to me especially if the price is almost the same, 120k is alot of miles and much of it is surely worn.
  5. 2

Acura Integra 2023

The rear is so similar
  6. 2

Honda MTF for racing

Talking about the gearbox here, wondering if the bonda MTF oil suffers like engine oil and whether shifting mid corner can suffer. For the engine, yeah I already had issues and received my clockwise baffle just over a week ago.
  7. 2

Door lock jammed

Does it look like someone tried to force it? Is it only on the driver's side?
  8. 2

Bump Steer Measurements

Good question. I had superpro caster increase bushings and had scary bump steer on uneven roads so I changed to the normal ones. On smooth roads it felt sharp at speed but very heavy maneuvering to park. My 2 cents, I feel like the teg is already sharp enough at speed and heavy at low speed, no...
  9. 2

Honda MTF for racing

And are there issues like with engine oil all going to one side in corners? Any need for overfilling?
  10. 2

Honda MTF for racing

Simple question: Is Honda MTF good enough for racing use?
  11. 2

Different clutch part numbers: 22200-PRC-003 vs 22200-RBC-003

Pricewise this site lists the PRC at 298usd and the RBC at 170usd. The PRC flywheel is also twice the price and looks to have holes to make it lighter.
  12. 2

The PRC is fited to the FD2 and EP3 whilst the RBC is only fitted to the CL7 Accord. Either way I'm sure they are interchangeable. Would make sense if the PRC is slightly more performance oriented
  13. 2

Type R Brembo T55 Torx Bolt Replacement

Did you get the stripped bolt out? Finding Torx boldsy won't be easy because they are so oem specific but if it's a simple bolt just replace it with a regular hex...
  14. 2

5,000 miles honda DC5 help advice needed!

How does it drive? Is the alignment straight? Maybe can still be a race car and sell all the unnecessary stuff
  15. 2

If the part number is the same then it's the exact same part. Any small variation in design would lead to a new part number