Recent content by adam.

1. adam.

Advice on track wheels

Haha, couldn't resist!!
  2. adam.

Advice on track wheels

Apex is over here, Luke... Honda Integra DC5 Type R at Bedford Autodrome by Adam Lister, on Flickr :xhaha2: OP, personally I wouldn't run staggered. On my 5 I ran 225/45R17 on 17x8 ET48 and the fit was perfect. No scrubbing, wheels right in line with the arches and lots and lots of grip.
  3. adam.

Could you get black Recaro's, in a blue DC5, that had blue stitching?

Such a good idea, that I've marked it as solved. :D
  4. adam.

So all black Recaros had red stitching. Balls.
  5. adam.

So if you have black seats, they had red stitching? I want a pair of black DC5 seats with blue stitching, for my evo. :xgrin:
  6. adam.

I'm not sure if you could only get blue seats in a blue teg. Anyone quickly able to confirm? I fancy finding a pair.
  7. adam.

Brake light to fog light question

I put a red bulb in one of the reverse lights, and wired that up. Got through a couple of MOTs that way.
  8. adam.

Bedford SEN, Sat 21st of July Full Day - Open Pit Lane £169.00

If you have a TegM / GruppeM you will need to be short shifting around the mic's! I was always tripping them.
  9. adam.

Brands 22nd of May (Evening) £129.00

Can‘t say I‘ve ever heard a bad word against opentrack, what happened?
  10. adam.

Big brake kit arrived for my DC5

Genius! What with the Meg being 5x114.3, I imagine disks are easier to get hold of too!
  11. adam.

Stevie at Eightspeed

You put the 40s on yet????
  12. adam.

P0113 & P0141

Fuel combusting in the exhaust would be black/dark grey smoke... White = water/coolant/condensation... If you disconnect both O2's wouldn't it use a default ign table and throw the EML on, but fuel *mostly* correctly?
  13. adam.

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

Now that's some advanced booking!
  14. adam.

Help finding a part number

Presumably it only makes sense to buy in bulk from them Dave? Good to know they can be trusted.
  15. adam.

Help finding a part number

To be honest, I wouldn‘t bother buying from that site! Who knows where they‘re based! I only use it for part numbers, and then give those to a friendly Honda dealer or USA eBay.