Recent content by ADHDboy

1. A

help finding silkolene!

I don't use anyone else, have a minimum of 20 litres in the garage at any one time. Large order everytime they have an offer on :)
  2. A

Dicksons under new managment

Pictures and prices ??
  3. A

PS3 / 360

Same as beta max, better format, no following. However if talk of the £200 40GB PS3 are true..............
  4. A

PS3 / 360

Depends what you want ?? Games, 360, better console and Blu-Ray PS3. Just got to wait for the games on the PS3 :(
  5. A

Chiswick Honda, 4 Power Road, Chiswick, London,

Sorry but I agree with them. Your car is driveable so when the parts are in they will fit them for you and your car will be back to full spec. Courtesy cars are a finite resource, how would you like it if your car wasn't driveable but all the courtesy cars were out with people who didn't...
  6. A

Keevil 17th September Motersport-events.com

Might pop over, it's within walking distance for me :)
  7. A

I can finally say what engine I will be running!!

S2k cranks should be cheap. Plenty of dead S2000 engines around.
  8. A

THE BEST BRAKE DISCS/PADS YOU CAN BUY FOR YOUR TEG ARE (imo)

Racing Brake already do :) I have them on my car, don't think they will fit on an NA1 but it would be a good excuse for an upgrade to the later sized discs for you :)
  9. A

pics of my smashed teg!!!! write off or not???????

Depending on your Insurer they won't replace all those items. Exhaust might even be OEM replacement, even then you might have to make a contribution. Wheels and tyres, how come ?? Tyres will only ever be replaced at a percentage, Insurance will never pay for 4 new wheels and tyres (well unless...
  10. A

DC5 repeaters same size as DC2??

Must be the same size as the S2000 ones then :)
  11. A

First Day...... Pulled over

Had no front number plate for quite a while now :)
  12. A

Pro Race 1.2 ???

I bought mine direct from team dynamics at Brands Hatch a couple of years ago. Have you asked them directly, they will no doubt be there this weekend again.
  13. A

TOP 5 JAPANESE CARS

NSX Skyline S2000 Integra (DC2) RX7
  14. A

Autocar article this week 14th March 2007 pg 64-65

In fact had 2 minutes free so..............