Recent content by AkumaMax

1. A

A/C off when deforster is on!!!

Next I'm trying to find out how to turn my recic button off when my AC is on and the setting is on Auto.
  2. A

A/C off when deforster is on!!!

hehehe this is a little mod I picked up from a friend. If you don't like it just repeat the steps to get it back to normal. ok first turn off the car then set your knob to these postions. it might be different for you as this is from an RSX not an Integra. then hold down the ac and recic...
  3. A

Fitting an Apexi Controller

it should tell you in the book what does what. Allthough I would have someone dyno tune it before you go messing with anything.
  4. A

pics of Side signal(Fender)

Yea I know how to do everything. I just like to have that OEM look. Just like I needed the connecto for my HID Ballasts. I could stand having female connectors on there I wanted the OEM Socket. Same goes for this I'm looking to see where the side signal wire connect to/with.
  5. A

ok now for another question. Where does the black plug with wire lead to??? does it connect to the turnsignal in the headligh housing's plug???
  6. A

ok i'm looking for an up close pic/pics of the turnsignals on both sides of the fenders. Also looking for pics with the turnsignals out of the fender. I want to see how the hole looks.
  7. A

Type-S Steering wheel color "H"???

ok I know this fourm's mostly for ITR owners but I was wondering if you guys could answer me this simple question. On the Type-S over in japan what color is the steering wheel("H" Badge color, Stitching, etc...) Thank you in advanced, Matt
  8. A

Newb ? Fix to Fogging HID's.

ok i'll try that one silca packet thingy. BTW WHAT AMP FUSES DO YOU HAVE FOR YOUR HIDS!!!!!!! I need to know I have 30amp fuses in my car now. I did have 20amp Fuses!!!!
  9. A

I just hate it. I mean mine arent as bad as some peoples. I do the same thing I put my high beams on to clear them. But I would like permenant fix for this. I'll take a look between the US headlight and the JDM one and see whats so different about them. BTW does anyone know the amp fuse for the...
  10. A

ok i'm from the US and I purchased some JDM HID headlights. I've been having some trouble with them fogging up. Has anyone found a fix to this. Also another thing what wattage(spell) fuse do you use underhood for the HID's??? Thanx for the help.