Recent content by albone13

1. A

mugen twinloop help

Yes mate had it mapped made good gains aswell but i have since sold the car Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. A

Help pricing some parts

So I have my car up for sale and I have been told that my red bride seats are putting them off so if I was to swap them for standard recaro seats how much money would be acceptable in the deal I know these don't come up often and are very expensive new. Just want peoples opinions as I don't want...
  3. A

Federal 595 RSR vs Bridgestone Re070

The Goodyear tyres are great tyre's I am changing mine to these at the weekend had them on all my previous cars
  4. A

Drop in cams

Have you looked at drag cartel drop in cams? I'm also in same bout as you but when the time comes think il go stage 2 from tdi
  5. A

Inlet manifold and throttle body options

Rbc manifold it will be then and won't bother with the throttle body Thanks
  6. A

Inlet manifold and throttle body options

Did a quick search but not really found an answer. Just want to no if it's worth adding a inlet manifold and throttle body to my set up dc manifold mugen airbox and exhaust k100 would I notice the extra bhp or would I be better off saving my money? What are people running and are you happy with...
  7. A

Best Gearbox Oil uprated diff

I have uprated diff and I changed with mtf3 a few months ago as i couldn't decide what to put in
  8. A

Pricing of my Rotrex Dc5

I imagine if you took the supercharger off it that would sell straight away but I suppose it's the effort of having to take it off
  9. A

Greenlight>sky

I have just saved 300 by going from sky to greenlight Sky wanted 200 more than last year
  10. A

cluster lights

Not sure what I have done but it's now fixed
  11. A

cluster lights

I don't have clue but it's really annoying me. I have taken the cluster out all wires seem to be fine. I have checked all fuses just in case but they are fine
  12. A

cluster lights

Been for a drive tonight and the cluster lights up when the doors are open as soon as I close the door the lights go off?
  13. A

cluster lights

No nothing lights up mate
  14. A

cluster lights

It's definitely not that
  15. A

Audi S3 after DC5

I felt exactly the same about my s3 which was also mapped and reliability was not good mine had lots of problems or maybe I just brought a rubbish one. But the 8p is around 260 bhp standard and alot newer with a 2.0t go test drive one on paper should be fast