Recent content by alimujahid_dc5

1. alimujahid_dc5

Temporary Insurance

Yeah someone else told me about the 14 day thing but yeah i think i found someone who can get me cover for the day for around £70-80 Thanks
  2. alimujahid_dc5

Temporary Insurance

Hey Guys, So i'm due to part ex my DC5 for a 120D and my car is currently off the road, i wanted to find out who is the best place to go to get a 1 day cover to drive up to the person im trading with. Tempcover dont seem to recognize the car. Thanks in advance!!
  3. alimujahid_dc5

Side Decals

Anyone know if you can the side decals in all white?
  4. alimujahid_dc5

Lug nut?? what size??

Hey guys, I'm after a new set of blue lug nuts but i am unsure of what size i need? Thanks
  5. alimujahid_dc5

Rusty arch

Hey guys, A common issue most of us have faced but apart from stripping and respraying what other alternatives is there? I have a small rust growing on one arch! -_- I am thinking to roll the arches and applying some sort of anti rust spray to prevent further rusting as it will hide the rust...
  6. alimujahid_dc5

FRSU

Hi Guys, I am not so clear on how FRSU works or how to get the right set up done or where inside London i can get this done, if someone could kindly explain how it all works would appreciate it! I am currently running 215/40/17 with slight stretch on 8.5J Rotas so would i need to change tyre...
  7. alimujahid_dc5

One of the most expensive dc5 I've spotted

This is owned by my mates friend, pristine condition!
  8. alimujahid_dc5

Bumper Respray

Hey Guys, I wanted to get some advice on where to go to get my bumper resprayed? Ideally inside London Thanks in advance!
  9. alimujahid_dc5

Show me your tailpipes from the side

Custom Cat Back from EMP Performance.
  10. alimujahid_dc5

Exhaust options for DC5

I've got a custom cat back made from EMP Performance in Watford, i wanted a deep tone and that's what i got does not sound like the usual Honda's you hear which is goood!! Powerflow backbox.
  11. alimujahid_dc5

Rear Number Plate Size?

So does 13x7 cover the whole area? Or 13x8?
  12. alimujahid_dc5

Plasti dip Thoughts?

Yeah i do like the powder coating method has a set of ATR alloys on my EP3 which came in powder coated matte/satin black and looked really good, what companies do you recommend for powder coating?
  13. alimujahid_dc5

Plasti dip Thoughts?

Yeah i thought so was skeptical of the quality of the product itself i guess for interior trims it's okay... Alright cheers for the feedback guys
  14. alimujahid_dc5

Plasti dip Thoughts?

Hey guys, So i want to know how many of you guys have used 'plasti dip' as i am thinking about using it on my alloys in the near future and where is the best place to go to buy it? If you have got some pictures to add so i can see the quality.. Thanks
  15. alimujahid_dc5

Rear Number Plate Size?

Hey guys, Quick question what is the size of the rear plate to cover the entire area? Ordered a set of 12x6 although not a major problem i'd like to order another set with the correct size before show season begins! Thanks