Recent content by alunITR

1. A

tesco import insurance

i phoned and she brought up my old folder number with the good quote, but said she couldnt accept online quotes over the phone and i had to enter the details in again...or retreive the quote online, i didnt however save the damn quote so do not have a folder number and pin to retrieve...
  2. A

tesco import insurance

my dc5 plans are up in the air now, last week i did 2 or 2 quotes with tesco all more or less identical and was happy with the price , found a car i like and did another quote today and the price has jumped another £1000... gutted
  3. A

tesco import insurance

Tried phoning them to explain it was a little ambiguous, but the sales rep was just a little confused haha. Im probably just nit picking for the sake of it, but id rather not find out my policy was invalid after tryinig to claim. If you take the t&cś at face value then it must have...
  4. A

tesco import insurance

27, 4 years ncb.
  5. A

Microsoft Surface

looks very neat..thou id probably spill beer all over it. :lol:
  6. A

tesco import insurance

im hoping the issue above works out fine, because tesco have gave me a good price compared to Adrian flux who just quoted me £2913 LOL! tesco quote me £1000, which considering we get charged a fortune for insurance in N.Ire, is pretty good.
  7. A

Computer dumb ass here

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx down the right hand side, download and install the one called ïmage resizer, then if you right click on a pic you can resize it from the menu.
  8. A

tesco import insurance

Yea seen that myself, good price, but no stereo cover, no windscreen cover and no replacement while yours gets fixed.
  9. A

tesco import insurance

Just got a decent price from Tesco for a 2001 Type-R DC5, then read in the small print that all cars are taken as UK spec only unless ïmport¨ is mentioned in the make/model selection... The car is listed on their site as ¨ HONDA INTEGRA 2.0 TYPE-R 1998cc 2DR¨ and ¨import¨...
  10. A

200bhpcars

200bhp have a 2001 DC5 currently on its way to the UK, im interested, but from reading other posts on pricing etc. it seems a bit too cheap or is that the expected price these days. anyone care to give an opinion?