Recent content by Andy5841

1. Andy5841

Fog Light Solutions

Hi mine is wired in to is brake light and looks really tidy. Passes not with no probs
  2. Andy5841

possible DC5 on the cards

I have seen that 1 advertised and it looked not bad. I don't remember seeing it as a cat d
  3. Andy5841

Finally here!

That looks really nice 👍
  4. Andy5841

New dc5 owner in Plymouth

I think I seen you on crownhill road a few weeks ago when I was selling my Jordan
  5. Andy5841

Supercharged dc5 down torque gt

How much is it up for ?
  6. Andy5841

window sticking in runner

I have stripped it and lubricated runners and seemed ok an as it gets to the top it tilts. 1 of the brackets has come unstuck so stuck it back on with some silcoflex and my mrs put the window down before it had gone off so got to do it again. I have been told by Autoglass I am wasting my time...
  7. Andy5841

new silver dc5 owner

Welcome mate where you from ? Where's the pix ?
  8. Andy5841

Ideal thanks for all your help guys will check it out today 👍😄
  9. Andy5841

my window will go all the way down and when i put it up it goes so far and then goes back down.what should i use to lubricate the runners.do i use grease or petrorleum jelly
  10. Andy5841

Thanks mate
  11. Andy5841

12. Andy5841

That's a nice 1 is that a9 ? Reg
  13. Andy5841

That's really bizarre as I have family in Tiverton and my dad came from there we ain't related are we ?
  14. Andy5841

No was not me in Tiverton
  15. Andy5841

When I seen extra pix on here I thought what's going on here lol. The headlights I put on the weekend and has made a massive difference he did say he got them from someone with a mega clean dc5. Roger is funny.