Recent content by another_ronald

1. A

Bumper damaged/cracked after a fox crashed into my car

hi guys The hair/fur was from the fox. :) Urban Foxes need to learn how to cross the road properly. It is annoying that money is going down the drain, which I can use the repairing cost on other mods... :(
  2. A

Bumper damaged/cracked after a fox crashed into my car

:( Driving home from local tesco this evening, a fox decided to run across the road. I did brake but with less than 20cm gap, it was too late.
  3. A

Stoptech 328mm Big Brake Kit for DC5

Thanks for the advices. I am in two minds actually now. What are the options for Big brake kit? Is it just the brembo GT will fit DC5?
  4. A

thanks for your reply. I am thinking that big brake conversion would work out cheaper for long term.
  5. A

Hi Guys, I did a search and couldn't find the information for the topic above. Does Stoptech produce a big brake kit for DC5? Tom told me that the kit for EP3 will not fit, i wonder will the RSX Type-S one fit? If so, has anyone here had this kit installed and what is it like? Thank you for...
  6. A

This is unbelieveable, my tax is £150 CHEAPER

I am over the moon now. I have just used the DVLA vehicle Enquiery page, ( http://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPor ... le+Enquiry) and found out that from now on, I only have to pay £245 for 12 months, not £400ish :D
  7. A

Gear box oil

Honda MTF II is fine, i have used them before. Not sure about the castrol and mobil. I have switched to Amsoil Synthetic Manual Transmission Fluid MTF recently and would recommend it. Cheers :)
  8. A

RBC on Ebay

My RBC is fitted today by TGM. Actually, my plan was to wait for the Kpro and ex. manifold. Tom was ahead and has fitted for me.; will find out how it feels tomorrow (no Kpro though)
  9. A

Damaged Eibach Pro Street S Coilover bought from 200BHP

Yup, I have to be more careful with used parts next time. Good news is, they are repairable but it takes some time for the parts to arrive from Eibach. :wink: Thank you for all your kind advices. CHEERS ROn :)
  10. A

Don't want to burn any bridges with Andy, but it is £400 after all. Will the The Trade Descriptions Act 1968 apply?
  11. A

Thanks, just found out it needs a new clutch also. Is Tom working hard enough? ;)
  12. A

Tom has them at the moment, i will take photos on SAT when i collect my car.
  13. A

Yup, Andy's SMS respond "Hi ronald. Sorry very busy this week. The i took the coilovers off the car myself mate and drove the car before hand. They were fitted new by tdi north. Whats the prob with them. We cant offer a refund im afraid on a second hand parts especially with the time elapsed...
  14. A

RBC on Ebay

Cool 8) That doesn't happen often (or ever happen)
  15. A

Thanks for quick response. I haven't even installed it yet. The damages were done by previous owner. I went to TGM yesterday for a tuning session and Tom said that, the metal parts suppose to stop the camber bolts moving loose are damaged /chopped off. Tom COULD fix them and looking into it...