Recent content by anton1234

1. A

Starter Motor

No issues bud, glad you have got it sorted
  2. A

Starter Motor

Tricky one.... If the battery went flat for a considerable amount of time ( more than a couple of weeks) , then chances are it's had it and needs replacing . If it's me I would change the battery as this is the easiest and cheapest option and with it going flat seems plausible that it's seen...
  3. A

Starter Motor

Try to jump start it again with leads to another car, if it starts off the key then it will be your battery at fault. If your battery went flat, depending on its age,it could now not hold enough cold crank capacity which is why your starter Motor just clicks. I would personally try jump leads...
  4. A

Fuses

Hi, Sounds like something on that circuit has a short circuit, be very careful putting in a bigger fuse if it's designed for a 10a fuse, you may end up melting the wires or even worse they can catch fire, you will need somebody with a bit of knowledge to disconnect any electrical items on...
  5. A

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Paid £1.35 extra for option 3 Thank you
  6. A

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Paid, option 2 or 3 is fine with me 👍🏻
  7. A

Looking for d 5 show car to join club

Hi Phil, I have pm‘d you Cheers
  8. A

Tegiwa Carbon Airbox on Facelift 2005 DC5 & options?

The Gruppe m/tegiwa wont fit correctly with the oem strut, it is thicker and it connects to 3 bolts as opposed to 2 on the pre facelift meaning it bends over into the engine bay more, It will go but you need to cut the scuttle closer to the centre line of car and it makes the intake not sit...
  9. A

DC5 Engine Start Button

Icbmotorsport.com, not cheap but has the whole kit for plug and play installation
  10. A

Temp gauge needle reading incorrectly?

Hi mate, I have got a facelift and I've just had a look, mine cold sits across the middle of the "c" so not as far down as yours and when warm sits just below half way, if you would like me to send you a pic pm me your number Cheers
  11. A

How often do you consider selling?

Cutting a long story short, I've had the teg 5 years and just before xmas I put her up for sale to scratch the skyline itch, purchased an r34 Gtr, both cars are stock and wow..the r34 does not come close to the teg, what an over priced boring car! Sure if you spend a fair chunk of money and...
  12. A

Tegiwa inducton kit fit facelift dc5?

It won't fit perfect with the oem top brace on a facelift teg,
  13. A

MTEC K20/K24 Race Spring Group Buy Interest

No issues with reverse, it's a bit more effort to push across but you soon get used to it
  14. A

MTEC K20/K24 Race Spring Group Buy Interest

I fitted the race spring and pivot ball around 2 years ago, there was nothing wrong with my selector but I wanted to give this mod a go, The side to side movement in neutral is now more firm and gear changes are more precise, be aware you will also need some hondabond for the gearbox, took me...
  15. A

Road tax help!

mine is an 06 and I pay 280 a year, there must be a loop hole in the system