Recent content by Apple

1. A

J's Racing 60rs Exhaust

I ve got the 60 ss and the blue tip has faded away. I have found it too quite so had put the unsilenced b pipe in. Sounds just right now for myself.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. A

New DC5 coming to the NW :)

Hi pal.. Welcome to the fourm.. Also based up south Manchester.. Give us a holla when you got your beast on the road:-)
  3. A

Any non-serious/expensive ways to increase BHP?

Hahha... I think short shifter.. Make quite alot of difference from tegwa.. Quite cheap mod.
  4. A

Wheel refurb ideas! - Done :)

Looking box fresh
  5. A

Opinions on having the spoiler painted?

Black .. Cause goes with the wheels and the rear windows and deflectors.. But still looks nice in white but not as mean.. My thoughts
  6. A

MOT friendly options to get a little more voice from my exhaust?

Do it man.. U got the fat body kit whiles get the fat exhaust sound to suit the car ;-)
  7. A

Yeah it is loud.. But it sounds awsome. Makes it sounds a little bubbly.. Do it
  8. A

Straight through b pipe.. Way forward..sounds better.
  9. A

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

That fd2 diffuser looks good.. Do you have to do much work to get that on.
  10. A

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Mate this looks sick.
  11. A

Supercharged dc5 down torque gt

Voodoos car is kitted out to the max.. No more mods needed once you get this.. Sick car.
  12. A

New wheels

Mate got some vs works split rims if your interested
  13. A

history of this teg?

With the add ons and stuff worth a few k..
  14. A

history of this teg?

Nice car.. I was wanting to buy this but the owner changed his mind and kept it a little longer..It was used as a weekend car and been kept in a garage most of the time.. Does look mint thou.. Think it was up for £10k Back then.. If it was crashed as long as it was repaired to high stabdard I...
  15. A

Lug / wheel nuts

I got some muteka neo chrome open nuts. They started to rust inside the middle of the nuts where it's kinda open.. But they do look good.. Did use to have black mugen nuts.. They were pretty solid.. But boring looking.