Recent content by Arezzy

1. Arezzy

Do I need a suspension rebuild?

I’ve also bought a magnaflow cat and an invidia q300 which needs to be installed
  2. Arezzy

Not much has happened really. It’s just sitting there at my mechanic. He’s told me to buy Monroe quick strut assemblies as they are cheap and don’t require as much work as putting together a full strut assembly. They told me that once I get that installed it’ll be a good PinPoint to assess where...
  3. Arezzy

Got it, I appreciate your feedback so much and I really appreciate it. I’m gonna see if I can take it to a different mechanic and get some other opinions on it and move foreword from there. I’ll let you know if I keep it!
  4. Arezzy

Thank you so much for responding, man! And I have a list from the mechanic of what he saw was wrong with it.
  5. Arezzy

Hello other dc5 owners, I bought a genuine rsx type s a couple months ago for $5k that had some paint issues, a dent on the hood, and at our first test drive it just felt like it needed a simple alignment. However, after it got taken to a mechanic shortly after we had registered it and got...