Recent content by aself66

1. A

Best Intake?!

mikegsi aka short ram induction hater, each has pros and cons research and you will find them
  2. A

reseanable prices?

Or this one even........... http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8591
  3. A

How much of a pig is it to take a manifold off & wrap it

mike you love that bonnet dont you? im kinda regrettin selling it haha give it back :wink:
  4. A

CONFIRMATION - Shell V Power to replace Optimax in the UK

[The DC5 is mapped for 100RON matey. So in actual fact running 98RON, you're down on the quoted 220ps or 217bhp. Most DC5's over here only make approx 210bhp as standard for this reason !! ] oh !!! :shock:
  5. A

CONFIRMATION - Shell V Power to replace Optimax in the UK

will this really make a difference to our cars (performance wise)? seeing as though most are mapped to 95 ron anyway? isnt this for the turbo crew, as it will up there compression slightly. the best we can hope for is a cleaner burn innit?...................
  6. A

Stock Vs Toda & Spoon - Rolling Road Results + Video

anyone here heard of the dynomat, i think. instead of a rolling road they take your wheels off and connect directly to your hubs, so making it even more accurate. or was i dreamin that? sure i read it somewhere???
  7. A

Bye bye DC5...

im going to wrap mine up in cotton wool and gently touch it at night
  8. A

wheels stuck to the hub

rubber mallet and rage :lol:
  9. A

Air Con fog at 2700 rpm

changed your tune quickly................
  10. A

Air Con fog at 2700 rpm

" Heaving grinding noise when full lock right" ---- normal "Aircon pumping water" ---- normal
  11. A

Flare Holder....Fire Extinguisher

ive got a sword in mine :lol:
  12. A

How Many DC5's are in the U.K

yeah lets all do donuts round stonehenge?
  13. A

s2000 first drive

ive got a 500bhp r34 skyline, bow down now you all lose :lol:
  14. A

Exhaust Rattle?

try wrapping some of that heatwrap stuff round the bit thats hitting the chassis did it with mine now rattle free !!!