Recent content by ashdelsol7

1. A

Trading S2K for DC5

hi chris.......good luck on the hunt for a dc5, you will love it. Love your sol, one of (if not the) best around =D>
  2. A

Whats the best Type-R?

just list all the type r's that were made (and then maybe the s2000 aswell.......because.....well you know :rolleyes: :D )
  3. A

Whats the best Type-R?

here's a copy an paste from one of my other posts....if i didnt have the s2000 i would have a dc5......but the thing that swayed it probably more than anything for me was the softtop......i love driving with the roof down and it feels like 2 cars in one with a convertible, the dc5 is basically...
  4. A

Whats the best Type-R?

make a poll.....edit the first link....i want to vote :D
  5. A

what do you think is best colour?

bronze FTW :D
  6. A

Oh my god how cheap was the petrol........

I dont believe the average wage is £40 a month, i paid a taxi driver £5, but then that was to get from my hotel to naama bay about half an hour away...... :-" i think they depend on the tourism a lot out there.....never seen so many taxis in my life....and all desperate to give you a...
  7. A

Did u guys see this?? :)

i was there.....in the ginetta tent on the corner of knickerbrook \:D/
  8. A

WA53 WRN

hi, is that defo the right plate? i only ask because my old integra was WA53 WRL???
  9. A

Noobie with a DC2!

gorgeous looking teg......gotta love the dc2's. Lot of people move to the dc5, but then some go the other way. It depends what you want, iv never had a dc2 so couldnt comment on them but the general jist is that the dc5 is more civilised and easier to live with daily driving/commuting. People...
  10. A

Do you think a DC5 is TOO easy to drive on the limit?

have to agree with this...... i drive an s2000 now and the dc5 was a lot easier/safer to push in the dry and wet, you could drive the car half asleep, feel it slide and still not worry. The s2000 scares the life out of me, coming up to a year of ownership now and still only feel like i know the...
  11. A

Another New Moderator

congrats mike, i recognised you from the ctr forum but i dont go on that one anymore. Any idea how steve is getting on with my old dc5? any updates or pics? i always log on here an check to see if he has uploaded anything but i think he has only made about 12 posts
  12. A

Opinions if possible please guys...

torque were spot on when i bought my dc5 off them. I traded in 2 cars and the pice/deal we came to was fantastic. I drove 4 hours down to devon to pick it up, after only seein pics of it and it was perfect, then i drove 4 hours back home. Would definitely deal with these guys again :)
  13. A

I'm back! FRS Impressions after a 3 hour drive home.

happy days :D is the car sitting noticeably lower? what specs did you get on the geo setup? or did you just leave them to set it up
  14. A

I'm back! FRS Impressions after a 3 hour drive home.

wheres the pics??????? a porthos post without pics :xtsk: :D my dc5 had a frsu when i bought it so i never drove a standard one, but i loved the comfort and handling with the eibach pro's and a geo setup, enjoy and show us some pics........ :)
  15. A

FRS for me - 14/3/2011 at TGM!

Re: FRS for me - 7/3/2011 at TGM! i have just posted pics of my old teg that was lowered on the eibachs and had a frsu, it handled very well ;) :twisted: