Recent content by b19twg

1. B

Engine light

It's come up with code 1167 is that primary or secondary O2 sensor?
  2. B

Engine light

I've just read through an older where the chap had same problem. going to read the codes tommorow at work. O2 sensor is the likely culprit. 180 quid is a stinger though!!! Just brought a new bike as well bummer!!!
  3. B

Engine light

Disconnected the battery for 10 mins and its gone off. Any idea?
  4. B

Engine light

Had the engine light come on tonight as soon as I started the car wasn't on this morning when I parked up. The car drives fine no dodgy idling etc. I gave it some right foot for the first time in ages sat afternoon then didn't drive it all day Sunday I used all through winter with the salt...
  5. B

DC5 Colours!

Red looks really smart after a respray
  6. B

Can any one confirm

No i dont think it does.
  7. B

anybody know what wheels these are?

Look a bit like speedlines to be.....
  8. B

FRSU

Tom from tgm advised me not to go more than 1.5 degrees on the front for a road/odd trackday car as it makes the car really twitchy.
  9. B

Chassis mods

I went for superpro there good quality.
  10. B

Chassis mods

There isnt actually an awful amount of bushes on a teg front control arns are a good start and anti roll bar bushes your halfway there then. They can be a pain to fit but there is a how to either on here or CTRO. I have a spare pair of front arms ready for the poly bushes if your interested then...
  11. B

Chassis mods

Polybush the whole car. Massive diffrence especially now the tegs are getting on a bit.
  12. B

3 inch exhaust cat back??

Id think its 3" exhaust when your running cams and 2.5" wigh normal bolt ons.
  13. B

Legality on sticky front plates?

The ones chriscc supplys still dont have a bs number on them or mark from maker, i had one and never had any issues.