Recent content by barrettjona

1. B

boot light not working?

thanks for the replies. The live wire going to the light has power.if i grounded it with a wire to the chassis the blub lights up. hopefully over the weekend i'll open it up and inspect the lock switch. anyone knows how this works? hoping it might be dirt or corrosion.Can't find any pic or info...
  2. B

boot light not working?

interior light is not coming on when boot is open.all other electrics working. Bulb is working.tested it. Fuses ok, and current is going to the bulb holder. current is going to the lock. From my basic understanding by looking at the rsx manual, the light should come on when the circuit is...
  3. B

RBC Inlet

ebay usa has a fella selling rbc,tb adaptor gaskets etc everything you need, for handy money. Really tempted to try him. because even with postage its cheap i'm only unclear how much customs cost . Anyone on here try that?
  4. B

high idle

Not really. I loosened it completely off to make sure it wasn't affecting the throttle body in any way and no difference. tighten it back up sightly looser than before and it looked like it was idling at 1000.Thought a few cold starts might sort it. But back to normal now. Bizarrely when i turn...
  5. B

high idle

ok i'm going to loosen the cable more to see if it makes a difference. I'll let ye know how i get on. thanks for the reply's.
  6. B

high idle

i striped and cleaned the throttle body and put it back together with a new gasket because it was hunting, and now shes idling at 11000 rpm. noting is fouling the throttle cable and the car runs/ drives perfect.relearned the ecu and took it for some spirited driving noting changed. .i have no...
  7. B

Port matching a PRC intake?

Sorry to sound like a noob, but why wont the rbc work with the j's racing intake? Is not a case of connecting the two with a custom hose or something? i know i'm no real help, just curious. :xconfused:
  8. B

Interior Light not working, nothing blown

Re: Interior Light Mine don't work either. Fist the boot light went, then the interior. But the ring around the key still lights which, I think, is on the same circuit. no fuses/blubs blown. :xconfused:
  9. B

Rear window demister

There is a good test/repair in the downloadable rsx repair manual. :)
  10. B

Rear window demister

Radio reception is very good in my car, with with the demister on or off. Ive a after Market head unit. If that helps. :xconfused:
  11. B

@ irish members

Just wondering ... are ye guys declaring your mods???
  12. B

Rear Diffuser

That first molding diffuser looks nice.
  13. B

Complete Colour Change.. In Time...

Cool :o Instead of black I'd, Carbon wrap the roof to match the bonnet. And standard spoiler orange, with the blade carbon. 8)
  14. B

DC5 Sensors

Its been done already. if you google it you should find it. club rsx etc has them listed with fault codes etc i think.
  15. B

Vortex Generator

Found this.