Recent content by BataLeon

1. BataLeon

Creaky / Squeeky Clutch Pedal

Sorry I read your post wrong, mine was the accelerator pedal, my bad. This topic might help? https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?74538-CTR-EP3-squeaky-clutch
  2. BataLeon

Creaky / Squeeky Clutch Pedal

So weird mine started doing it last night was well, bit of WD40 on the spring and it was solved.
  3. BataLeon

DC5 Future Value

I see that Modern Classics magazine is banging the drum about the ep3 price going up and it being a good buy. Similarly I think you'll see a steady climb on the DC5, nothing crazy but probably £15k in a few years for a low mileage one and then £20k odd over the next 10 years. Just a punt...
  4. BataLeon

Front no. Plate dilemma

Put mine on today from Wocka, I'm happy!
  5. BataLeon

Crashy / harsh suspension

I have the Eibach Sportline (front) and Pro-Kit (Rear) setup on standard shocks. The ride feels good, the wife has never complained and says it's fine so that the real test! :lol:
  6. BataLeon

Front no. Plate dilemma

I'm trying out the look without the plate holder. Bought a Static Plate which is removal, its good but definitely not legal as the font is too small. I've ordered a sticker plate from wocka so will give that a go instead.
  7. BataLeon

What's latest on tyres all?

I just changed my tyres, thought about a semi-slick but I drive in all conditions plus having some a decent drive in the rain can be a bit of fun. Ended up with these, rate them so far, road noise has reduced and grip level is good in all conditions from what I can tell so far. Vredestein...
  8. BataLeon

She’s in the uk!!

She looks clean! Reminds me when I picked mine up from Torque-GT, good times!
  9. BataLeon

Best daily for £3000

Forgot something, Toyota Yaris SR
  10. BataLeon

Recaro fabric for repairs (idea...)

I'll definitely be giving them a call to find out what they have. Guess the other option is to find a company and see what options of fabric they have available as well.
  11. BataLeon

Well if they can for the back then that's perfect, the existing fabric on the back should have very minimal wear so can be cut and fitted to where you need it. I'll measure up the area on the back so people know what they can work with and also need to replace.
  12. BataLeon

So it would seem that my driver seat side booster has started to go thus in need of repair. Seat cover already on to prevent it from more damage. Anyway I've read threads saying repairs are hard as the fabric is hard to match and also if you do get it the colour can be different from the aged...
  13. BataLeon

Best daily for £3000

Clio 182 Audi A3 tdi Golf GTI Mk5 if you can find one. Seat Leon / Ibiza Mini Cooper (Mrs has one and they are great, just make sure the coolant system has been dealt with at some point, for £3k you might need a slightly higher mileage one) Fabia vRS >>...
  14. BataLeon

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

I'll be down for it again, definitely need more, maybe opening it up to DC2 and EP3 groups as well, or we could trial run that open group sooner to see how it goes?
  15. BataLeon

Ace Cafe London Meet 2018 ~ ***Sunday 12th August 2018***

Good to meet a few faces yesterday!