Recent content by Bazandbeanz

1. B

2002 DC5, FD02 LDO

Thanks Carl, I've spoken to Andy at BHP imports this morning. With the MOT taking place in Newcastle at Quickstart garage and the alarm installed also in Newcastle he beleives the car to be one they imported. Hes is going to check his files to see if he has anything on the car. He has also...
  2. B

2002 DC5, FD02 LDO

They had it in to sell by the sounds of it. However, the first MOT and alarm installation where both in Newcastle. So I'm thinking that the car may have been imported by BHP imports and later sold by Torque GT in 2016 where the confusion is with initial import. The gent selling has shown me...
  3. B

2002 DC5, FD02 LDO

Thanks Carl, I'll contact Baz then and see if he can check for me. From the pictures Jason has sent me the car looks very clean and well looked after. It sounds like GT Torque also had the car back with them in 2016 so might call them again and see if they can shed any light on that. Thanks...
  4. B

2002 DC5, FD02 LDO

Isn't there a way to check Japanese history?
  5. B

2002 DC5, FD02 LDO

Hi Matt, I rang GT Torque. They state their records don't go back that far. However, the guy I spoke to did state that if they supplied paperwork as a grade 6, that does show that car would have been new here on arrival with delivery miles. And that if the MOT does show that mileage it would...
  6. B

2002 DC5, FD02 LDO

Thanks Aleksboch, I just thought I'd ask on here if the car was known? The gent that owns it has had it a year so thought its its lifetime in UK someone might know the vehicle. The pictures look good, does not appear to have the usual corrosion, rolled arches or misaligned bumpers. I was...
  7. B

2002 DC5, FD02 LDO

Hi Guys, I'm Barry and I'm based in the North East, Stockton on Tees. I'm considering a DC5, 2002 in CW for sale. The car is way down south, so trying to do as much research as possible. The Reg is FB02 LDO. It's currently at 48.5k since import in 2007(460miles when imported as grade 6?)...