Recent content by bee123

1. bee123

Hi chaps im new...need some info if poss

It looks like the one Dan34 went to look at before he bought mine, could be wrong though.
  2. bee123

DC5 Sold

I knew that when i first met you Dan, i said to the wife if he does not buy it after seeing it i will show my bare bum in John Lewis's window......... #-o :xgrin:
  3. bee123

New to the forum!

:xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry: :xcry:
  4. bee123

Who used autotrader to sell their DC5?

Sold mine in 2 weeks with one advert on here, if its priced right it will sell.
  5. bee123

DC5 Sold

Well after 2 years ownership i said goodbye to the best car ive ever owned. Change in circumstances and personal reasons forced the sale but the car has gone to a good home. Thanks to all on this site it has been a wealth of knowledge during my ownership and long may that carry on. Bye for now?
  6. bee123

Hopefully, Soon to be!

Hi and welcome. :xwavey:
  7. bee123

how many silver dc5's

Number 2 here, will be selling her soon.
  8. bee123

Hi from scotland!!

Will be selling mine in the near future if your interested?
  9. bee123

Hey Everyone

Welcome and as above if you cannot find a good one on here i dont think there is any. :)
  10. bee123

Hi all :)

Welcome :)
  11. bee123

Hello

Welcome :)
  12. bee123

Hello Honda and car enthusiasts old school newbie here.

Silver rarer than hens teeth and rocking horse poop. Welcome, :)
  13. bee123

Good websites/shops to buy brake discs & pads

I was going to get them from here till i got a set from a member off here. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250818047160?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
  14. bee123

TOMTOM INTEGRA DC5

Seems i did not look hard enough :( It would of saved me so much time and the DC5 on the other post is a lot clearer. Back to the drawing board :lol:
  15. bee123

TOMTOM INTEGRA DC5

Well i was updating the tomtom and was looking for a S/S DC5 to download but could not find one. So found some pictures and made them myself, sorry if its already been done but could not find one searching. Silver Blue White