Recent content by Ben_brodie

1. Ben_brodie

Grinding sound while engine breaking?

I also had all shafts and bearing replaced in my box by performance tek and would recommend going Automek for the work [emoji6]
  2. Ben_brodie

Fuel smell

I had a similar issue a while back... May be worth checking the fuel filler pipe. It began with a subtle smell of fuel inside the car for quite a long time until one day I filled the tank totally full and parked on a hill overnight, came out to find fuel dripping down the rear arch from behind...
  3. Ben_brodie

Best Balljoints for a teg with standard suspension

Did you eventually get a hold of some ?
  4. Ben_brodie

Borrow a DA - please!?

Sealant then wax mate ... Always put the longest lasting product on first and then the second product becomes a sacrificial layer, which will protect and make the sealant last even longer
  5. Ben_brodie

Central locking not opening when cold

Probably better to put actual lock graphite in it .... Wd40 may stick to any dirt inside and make it even worse.
  6. Ben_brodie

Chemical Guys Black Friday sale...

No worries [emoji4]
  7. Ben_brodie

Chemical Guys Black Friday sale...

Discount code is BF15
  8. Ben_brodie

Small fuel leak

I recently filled my tank full noticed when I got home a slight fuel drip, had it in at my local garage today and he said there's two metal hoses, one thick and one thin that are corroded behind the left wheel arch and that it will be fine if I keep the tank below three quarters but he can't...
  9. Ben_brodie

Gearbox rebuild

Mines made a kind of fuzzy whirring sound before I had it sorted.... However I was advised before having the work carried out that it wasn't a big deal and he had never seen one that had actually let go and failed completely but I wanted it sorted for piece of mind and also so that I knew there...
  10. Ben_brodie

Gearbox rebuild

Input shaft bearing ?
  11. Ben_brodie

Rear light brackets

Thanks [emoji3]
  12. Ben_brodie

Rear light brackets

Can't seem to find the thread with the list of part numbers so apologies for this but I want to add to an order with Burn Motorsport and need the part numbers for both left and right rear light brackets for a pre facelift. Thanks, Ben
  13. Ben_brodie

Carnauba based wax turning white cars yellow

As Erm said, give the fresh paint a couple of months to settle in and then either machine polish the whole car yourself or get it to a professional who will also be able to apply a long lasting sealant to protect the paint. If you get that done I don't think you'll need anything to tone down the...
  14. Ben_brodie

Standard Suspension struts.

I hope not, I was going to order some when I get paid [emoji20]... Hopefully someone will know.
  15. Ben_brodie

Standard Suspension struts.

http://www.nengun.com/honda/oem-parts-integra-type-r-dc5 £123 each