Recent content by berg

1. berg

New owner - Coventry!

See you about quite alot, never when im in mine though Looks nice
  2. berg

New owner - Coventry!

Where abouts in Rugby are you? Ive seen a blue one in Hillmorton a fair bit is that yours?
  3. berg

Front a tow eye hooks

Im going to pull out of this now as it seems to have gone a bit dead so ive gone the mugen route in time for track season Thanks for the efforts though
  4. berg

Donnington Park - Sunday 24th February

Im booked xthumbsup
  5. berg

Camber question.

Im pretty sure these aftermarket camber bolts only allow just over 1.5 degree adjustment Depends what you use the car for i guess, if you want a proper alignment for track use then ideally you'd want more camber than that I had mine redone by Area last summer for track use and with the...
  6. berg

Track day which one?

Mallory park is a great little track
  7. berg

Jap Service Parts

Yep also placed many orders with them in the past, top service Only non genuine parts ive used is the rocker cover seal kit, still zero leaks after a year and the cover has been on and off a good 3-4 times too And a front wheel bearing, again nearly a year and zero issues Bought many genuine...
  8. berg

Front a tow eye hooks

Option 3
  9. berg

Front a tow eye hooks

Never recieved a message But if price is still the same im still in
  10. berg

Check your NGK spark plugs!!!

NGK are pretty much market leaders worldwide, I would guess that this is either a freak failure, or a cheap fake ebay plug Reason ill only ever buy plugs from reputable dealers, theres too many fakes out there especially iridiums Youre lucky to get away with that and have no damage
  11. berg

Aftermarket wheel nuts

Just try and stick to steel nuts in my opinion, heard many stories of lightweight alloy nuts stripping easily, although that never happened to me, the two sets of alloy nuts i had on my dc5 always worked loose on trackdays which is another very common issue Personally i just use the steel gt50...
  12. berg

Front no. Plate dilemma

Never understood these numberplates to one side The stock plate location and bracket looks sooo much better than any of them Each to their own i guess
  13. berg

Front a tow eye hooks

Forgot about this, but im on the list and still up for one
  14. berg

New owner - Coventry!

Nice! Im in Rugby just down the road
  15. berg

Are dc5 and ep3 inner and outer tie rod ends the same ?

Outers are different, the taper part on an ep3 track rod end is thinner Inners not too sure probbly the same Tegiwa, area motorsport, jap service parts and most other places sell the outers Stay away from cheaper non oem parts, regardless of them saying they fit the dc5 they will generally...