Recent content by BezDC5

1. B

Water in rear footwell

Hi all, Noticed a fair amount of water in the rear passenger side footwell after the car had been driven in the rain. Anyone have any ideas where it could be getting in just to affect this area? I‘ve checked roof lining and nothing wet or damp, literally just the rear footwell passenger side...
  2. B

NEW to DC5s

Hi Marc, I keep missing the parcel mate! [emoji854] should be getting redelivered tomorrow! Cheers for the speedy postage [emoji106]
  3. B

NEW to DC5s

I‘ve figured it out just messaged him now 👍 Cheers
  4. B

NEW to DC5s

Cheers for that Carl! is there a way I can message him direct? I will suss out how to navigate around the forum eventually lol
  5. B

NEW to DC5s

Cheers for that Carl! is there a way I can message him direct? I will suss out how to navigate around the forum eventually lol
  6. B

NEW to DC5s

Thanks lads Said I‘d keep it completely standard initially but think I‘m gonna get some kind of induction kit just to open the sound up a little more 😁 seems like most people go for those tegiwa air boxes from what I‘ve seen. Maybe an exhaust after that, like the sound of those kakimotos
  7. B

NEW to DC5s

Hello everyone! Recently bought a dc5 and everyone i have dealt with and spoke to has asked if I‘m a member of any forums so thought it might be a good idea to join one if I have any issues or questions with the teg. New to the forum thing and Also new to hondas and DC5s, had mine 4 days and can...