Recent content by big-pete

1. big-pete

Guess the coilovers....

an old set of meister R Zetas- as the new ones have red adjusters ontop.
  2. big-pete

Ad08rs?

This- AD08R= great fast road/semi track tyre. AD08RS= harder/diffrent compound( not used personally but I want Max grip a all times) I have Cup2s and they are more track focused as they need some heat in them to work but offer more all out grip.
  3. big-pete

My new DC5, TPS issue?

so I actually do have a 5V supply- PC power supplies use them alot- i could just splice that onto it then and use that as a ref theoretically.. hmm
  4. big-pete

My new DC5, TPS issue?

Props to jimmer. mines doing this and its doing my swede in. ive got 3 new TPS sensors- didnt realise the voltage was such an arseache to dial in. Stupid question- can you dial it in off the car before fitting?
  5. big-pete

How to fit rear LCA’s, subframe brace & a tie bar.... on a budget

only thing I can think would be an issue with breaking is the LCA- and if thats the case just buy genuine LCAs and get the ASR/Beaks bar from wherever- Ive got one of these kits here now and I can say that there is a tiny difference between the LCAs and Genuine S2 ones- but- they both seem...
  6. big-pete

How to fit rear LCA’s, subframe brace & a tie bar.... on a budget

its a block of metal at the end of the day! Skunk2 use a 6061 ali- this should be about the same in strength. :) great guide!
  7. big-pete

Replacement radiator

Takes about 6L with the mishi from expierinece. bit of a pain to fit- would recomend using the mishi shroud aswell to keep it even easier.
  8. big-pete

New dc5r owner (soon) need advice for mods

Drive the car, work out what it needs then do that. Personally- handling mods come first- Tyres/bushes/coilovers/ARBS and then get a fast road setup.
  9. big-pete

Dc5 is

air ride and big wheels.
  10. big-pete

DC5 Weight saving

Are there any aftermarket parts that people want/need a weight for? I weighed some of the ultra light flys to find out the lightest- (These weights where measured on the actual item using a pretty acurate scale- but it could be that manufactureres change designs/materials so weight could...
  11. big-pete

Steering wheel locks/gearstick locks security question

A switch to disengage/engage the fuel pumps a good one, just make sure you hide the switch. easy job.
  12. big-pete

Spa/Ring Trip- Advice

go from hull, chill out on the ferry, if you where closer i would say stay the night in folkstone then go by tunnel and you will be there by 1pm :)
  13. big-pete

Spa/Ring Trip- Advice

ok,EDIT- I was going to keep this short but I got carried away- For hotels- go to Booking.com- my referal link is below- use it if you want it just means I get 15quid off my next stay. https://booki.ng/2Vv7Cwj :xcheers: The hotels/guesthouses are all great I have yet to stay in a bad one-...
  14. big-pete

Carbon Collective products

So, I tested Plat Glass at home on the thing that gets constant watery abuse- my glass shower screen, and after around 9/10months of at least daily showers/limescale remover and general cleaning it is still on there- I did a patch to test longevity/repelency. I Endorse this product. Repel is...