Recent content by Big Slick

1. Big Slick

Selling My DC5 - The Time Has Come!

Aw no... Well I didnt think it would last long. Such a good example. I think id have flown down south to pick it up ha ha... I stopped looking once I started my house move (Aug/Sep) and then Oct was finishing the plans for the USA trip for November. Only just started to think about a new car...
  2. Big Slick

Selling My DC5 - The Time Has Come!

Did you finally sell this? I cant seem to PM you either... I cant seem to find anything on the forum? Anyone know... If you guys remember I was hunting one this year. Well after selling the 370Z, moving house and a very nice tour around the West Coast of America my budget it slightly lower...
  3. Big Slick

Blue Facelift MVM Imports

Here it is... manged to find it. See the last post for a run down on the car. http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/32538-researching-mvm-imports/
  4. Big Slick

Blue Facelift MVM Imports

I made a thread on it... Have a search. A scottish member checked it out, its ok but needs a little work. Its been there for over 6 months now... And even though I have the cash to buy it I havent called them back.
  5. Big Slick

Tegiwa M Intake

Arent these only a few bob more new...? EDIT: only £340 new... ;-) Bit steap for second hand but depends on age and condition I guess.
  6. Big Slick

Help I cant find any insurance 7 months driving, 24, no no claims

I would never pay over £1000 for insurance. Not getting a DC5 back in 2007, one of the reasons was insurance and a contributing factor to me buying a CTR instead. My first insurance with the Civic was £980 ha ha @ 25yrs and 3 yrs NCB. I would hold off and wait, get some time with another...
  7. Big Slick

New clutch

Smokey BBQ is where its at... 20p each :P
  8. Big Slick

Stuck with Sky Insurance (Again)

I called sky about cancelling the 370 insurance until I get my DC5. Was gonna cost over £120 in fees! When I was speaking to them they said was a minimum premium which is a shame (£500) Im only paying £572 with the Nissan, and was expecting the Integra to be a little cheaper... I havent...
  9. Big Slick

Buying a DC5?

I agree and thats what im gonna be doing. I knwo some people like or dont mind mods, but I certainly want a stock example. Just need to sell my 370... :( Proving hard at the moment, advertised everywhere! Cant start the import process off fully yet :cry:
  10. Big Slick

Honda Integra Type R, DC5 - Paint Correction. Pic Heavy.

Very nice indeed! ;-) People have said but bonnet and wheels sorted and it would look immaculate! I need to learn these skills ha ha :xyes:
  11. Big Slick

EK9 itch!!!

I considered an EK9 before I finally decided on a DC5. It was me thinking about having a fun car for less, pocket the rest of the cash into savings after selling the Z. I really like them and thought buying a classic would be nice. Was proving hard to find an non abused one, only one (I found)...
  12. Big Slick

No longer a clay virgin

Veyr nice, ill be popping my clay cherry when I get my DC5 too :P Ha ha
  13. Big Slick

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Im buying one when i sell my 370Z. Looking at a facelift in either black/blue or white. Havent fully decided yet. Im currently speaking with Mike @ Torque Gt and Jurgen @ JM about importing a fresh example. Something in region of 2004-2006, not ultra low miles but something with not over 60k...
  14. Big Slick

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Were you at Jurgen's on Sat? I think I just missed you. My mate and I went over. Met Jurgen for the first time, some staff and a customer with a GTT. He said we just missed a DC5, I think I recognise your plate from the pics on JM Import's facebook page. Would have been nice to see it in the...
  15. Big Slick

Apple (iOS, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod) Help Here...

Dont have any spares unfortunately :( 5S would be nice... Im predicting iOS7 and an iPhone Nano with cut down version of iOS and maybe an iPad Mini with Retina ;)