Recent content by Big_phil

1. B

Simply Japanese 2018

Should hopefully get my car back from TGM this Saturday, if available can i park with you guys on the stand? Will just pay on the gate, but would be nice to meet some people from here!
  2. B

Portsmouth/Southampton

Hi all - have seen recently a lot of people from down south, I‘m in Andover, Hampshire myself... Anyone interested in a southern meet? I know short notice (but maybe we could do it monthly?) by a few of us planning on driving down to portsdown hill tonight if anyone interested? Hope to bump...
  3. B

Newbie from Southampton

Planning on going for a drive down Portsmouth tonight with a couple mates... if anyone wants to meet at portsdown hill?
  4. B

Type s owner from southampton

Planning on going for a drive down Portsmouth tonight with a couple mates... if anyone wants to meet at portsdown hill?
  5. B

Tunerfest south @ brands hatch 24/6/18

I‘m up for this and also my buddy in his Astra vxr. Will book through them as also going to do a track slot. But we we be added to the stand? Anyone else down for track time?
  6. B

Track Day down south

I‘d be keen for an evening session!
  7. B

Track Day down south

Thruxton has a crazy low limit. All the locals in the village kick right off... even though they get free tickets to everything! There was a period where they closed it for public days. Nice track, but so quick!
  8. B

Track Day down south

I‘m down south as well, Andover Hampshire. Thruxton is 5mins away, so would be up for that. I‘m at Combe Monday 16th April. Also, some of the evenings at brands look good as well. Maybe get a group of us together?
  9. B

16th of June @ thruxton

Thanks for the replies and offer of the standard system. I've bought a bung/baffle and will take a standard backbox in case. But hopefully should be alright... Ticket bought - who else is going? Would be nice to come say hi!
  10. B

16th of June @ thruxton

Chaps, wanting to get this booked but nervous of sound limits. I've got a fujitsibo rmo1a, think it's rated at 92db anyone had a real world measure? Or know how strict they are on the 90 limit?
  11. B

16th of June @ thruxton

I think I'll be going to this with a couple mates in ep3's. Such a fast track...
  12. B

New DC5 owner Hampshire

Thanks for the heads up Chris, I would have liked to have attended this but can't make it! Doh! I'll keep a eye out for any in the future, you often down this way?
  13. B

New DC5 owner Hampshire

Cheers Gordy! I'm from Andover, will keep an eye out for any meets near by.
  14. B

New DC5 owner Hampshire

Cheers! Yeah he was a genuine chap to be fair. Got a stockpile of parts for it, which I'll put a proper thread up soon.
  15. B

New DC5 owner Hampshire

Cheers Chris, to be fair seeing your thread was probably nail in the coffin for the Evo. It's a much more engaging and rewarding drive!