Recent content by BigCarlo

1. BigCarlo

What size is the front badge ?

Anyone know the size of the badge? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  2. BigCarlo

Drive shafts

I've got the roll camber adjusters there lol the shaft seized in the hub. I'm going to see if I can get it machined down so I can still use it. The second hand stuff is mental money. Why the hell did honda make them different lengths ep3 ones would be sweet Sent from my SM-G955F using...
  3. BigCarlo

Drive shafts

Are ep3 drive shafts the same as dc5.? I need a replacement driver's side one. I really just need the part that goes through the bearing on the hub but I know that's not a part you can just order Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  4. BigCarlo

Rear abs

i need the drivers side rear. I found a new one today hopefully its the right part if not ill have that one off you and wire it in
  5. BigCarlo

Rear abs

Are the rear abs sensors the same as the ep3 ones ? Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  6. BigCarlo

Anyone tried Pirellis ?

Just seen the reply I'll price them up and go from there then Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
  7. BigCarlo

Anyone tried Pirellis ?

Anyone tried P Zeros ? Ill be needing new tyres when put the car back on the road so since I work for them I thought I could possibly try a set. If not ill just run a set of yokos like everyone else lol its a daily fast road and some track time car
  8. BigCarlo

Anyone else seen this DC5 on eBay?

Fair enough this example seems to messed up to even consider but ive delt with DCY before and the lads there were spot on, yeah I would say they could do with cleaning the cars better but they are mechanically fine from my own experience . Its always worth looking at a car if its local...
  9. BigCarlo

Bush kit ?

Can you drop me a pm with a price ? I was going to call you next week some time with a question about converting my clocks to read miles as well if you do that could you also get me a price for that thanks
  10. BigCarlo

Bush kit ?

Im going to replace the old bushes on my car anyone know where is the best place to get a full poly bush kit from ?
  11. BigCarlo

Best performance track legal exhaust

I dont see why not send them a question about it. I have a dc sports mani but unfortunately I dont have the standard exhaust
  12. BigCarlo

Haha I used to be a Renault mechanic ive seen first hand the bullshit problems they have. But in there defence the RS ones are the most reliable but are still shit to work on
  13. BigCarlo

How are you ignoring all the advice? Loads have said 3 inch gives the best performance.
  14. BigCarlo

I understand the drone is clearly quite noticeable on the 3 inch systems but ultimately if they are getting more power as mentioned above 5 to 10 bhp then I would say the drone should be worth it. My exhaust the now drones like hell so im sure the difference might even be for the better. Its a...
  15. BigCarlo

What made you go for the sold over the rm? Was it purely power? By the sounds of it do you think the extra weight might out weigh the bhp gain?